Jim Jordan is warning the GOP against a Biden “impeachment by reflex” if it takes back the House

we are still putting you animals in jail for Jan 6th. Lots more work to be done.
You are illegally hunting Republicans for political dissidence. Something never done in the United States until you fucking traitors gained the reins of power.

I hope that when or if we get a true conservative in the Executive Branch seat, they will take the full weight of the Federal Government and throw it at you.

^ Your brain on echo chamber.
irony.jpg

You are illegally hunting Republicans for political dissidence. Something never done in the United States until you fucking traitors gained the reins of power.

I hope that when or if we get a true conservative in the Executive Branch seat, they will take the full weight of the Federal Government and throw it at you.
Meanwhile we'll continue throwing you traitors in jail. History will be on my side, traitor.

Impeachment happens in the House.

McConnell is in the Senate.
The entire process is part of Impeachment
McConnell had the responsibility to try in the Senate
He whined that he did not have enough time and suggested the Senate try him after Trump left office

Then the SOB acquitted because Trump was no longer President

He whined that he did not have enough time and suggested the Senate try him after Trump left office

Then the SOB acquitted because Trump was no longer President

You know better.

House decides Impeachment

Senate decides action.

McConnell had the responsibility to try it in the Senate?

I though Schumer was in charge as of January

Forum List

Back