Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

Never stops Biden's DOJ.

Since when does a communist believe in state's rights?

You also predicted that Trump would never win in 2016.
Sorry Freaky, I predicted no such thing. As I didn't join the board until late 2019. :p

Your ass ever get jealous of the shit that your fingers type on your keyboard?
It must reek by now. :)

Sorry Freaky, I predicted no such thing. As I didn't join the board until late 2019.
I didn't say anything about the board, Jack. C'mon, admit it, we all know that when Trump was running in 2016, you voted for Hillary and didn't think Trump had a chance then either, and probably put your fist through the wall when he won!

Your ass ever get jealous of the shit that your fingers type on your keyboard?
My ass has its own keyboard, Jack. But if you doubt me, you are free to check out my ass for yourself.
9866_mooning.gif

It must reek by now.
Why don't you sniff it just to be sure. If you spoon me, I might even let you play with it. Like Joe Biden's legs, it is covered in these nice soft hairs that stand up under water.

I didn't say anything about the board, Jack. C'mon, admit it, we all know that when Trump was running in 2016, you voted for Hillary and didn't think Trump had a chance then either, and probably put your fist through the wall when he won!

My ass has its own keyboard, Jack. But if you doubt me, you are free to check out my ass for yourself. View attachment 819145

Why don't you sniff it just to be sure. If you spoon me, I might even let you play with it. Like Joe Biden's legs, it is covered in these nice soft hairs that stand up under water.
I was actually asleep when they called the election for the Orange Roughy.

Stop posting selfies....and you need to lose some poundage off that ass. :)

Besides Biden and the democrats, who rigged an election? Stating "Find me 11K votes." is free speech moron. There was no threat or coercion. Maybe you should educate yourself.

It is not free speech . It is solicitation to commit a crime

Time for Ohio to probe the pedo enabler.
Unfortunately, his district is farm countried. It's got a distinctive color to it.....and the boundaries of it in places, avoid those "darker" areas if you get my drift.

Not much can done about seats like his. People in the midwest have been voting against their own self interest for more than four decades now. Only thing that can be done is to put his party back in the minority (LOL) next year. :)

Forum List

Back