Jim Jordan: The left hates America, that's why they rely on "Experts" like Fauci instead of elected official who are accountable to the people

Not even a tiny bit. You asked a question, I gave a possible answer.

You are really off your game today
No, no, no.. You were trying to say that Donald Trump lifted the ban on GOF testing and chastise others as being partisan. After a few questions, you say "Maybe"?

I'm not off any game Gator, you're just shooting off your mouth like a liberal, and now you're exposed.

I READ YOUR FUCKING LINKS. TRUMP STOPPED FUNDING AMERICAN LABS BECAUSE THEY HAD LINKS TO WUHAN!!!!
You're not understanding the flow of research dollars. Take a breath...

Fau-Chi got ~$60b to run NIH.
Of that, he passed out millions to various companies to do "research".
The link in my post #70 has this statement:
"EcoHealth Alliance has received NIH funding for this work since 2008, amounting to $5.96 million over 12 years,"

So EcoHealth, a US company, took Fau-Chi's money and, as directed by Fau-Chi, hired the Wuhan Lab and the "bat lady" to do "Gain-of-Function research on bat viruses. Covid leaked out of the Wuhan Lab killing ~5m people.

I'm not looking at Trump or Obama.
I'm looking at Fau-Chi, he controlled the research money until he was stopped.

Ok, glad you're not defending Fau-Chi.
Fau-Chi's illegal GOF research is all I'm focused on.
His negligience killed 5m people, and those were horrible deaths.
I want Fau-Chi indicted, and imprisoned.
My Fau-Chi posts aren't partisan, he pulled the wool over several admin's eyes.

He lied under oath but sadly not all are held to the same laws as others.

In the recent GoF hearing, Johnson is faking what he knows so as to hand the wand over to the "expert," Esvelt. Watch as he pretends not to know about furin, then Esvelt never mentions furin. Delirious.

Forum List

Back