Jim Jordan: The left hates America, that's why they rely on "Experts" like Fauci instead of elected official who are accountable to the people

You mean like you're doing?

I was trying to show the hypocrisy of blaming Obama while giving Trump a free pass .

But with your head so far up Trump's ass you will never understand it

Then it should be no problem for you to show what Trump signed.

Here is what Trump signed.

You have misrepresented the facts so many times.
Your link is from 2014, when Fau-Chi funded Wuhan's "gain of function" research, under the Obama admin.

My links show Trump stopping it.

Fau-Chi caused the Covid pandemic with his "gain of function" research, killing millions.
Fau-Chi belongs in prison.

Your links show Trump stopped funding GOF research in the USA, not China. Trump claimed that these labs were sending funds to China for GOF research but that was not true. The research was done in the USA, the specimens needed for the research came from China.

READ YOUR OWN LINKS!!!! TRUMP STOPPED FUNDING AMERICAN GOF RESEARCH BECAUSE THE LABS "HAD LINKS TO" the lab in Wuhan.

Xiden and fauci killed a record amount of people from covid

The entirety of the American response to covid from Donald Trump to the current day, continues to kill the most people in the world. No nation has lost over a million people to covid, or even close to that number.

Despite being the richest, most technologically advanced nation on earth, your response has been an abject failure which sickened your people, killed over a million of them, and cratered your economy. Your nation may never recover from the hate and divisions sewn by Donald Trump and his politicization of the virus.

And it continues to this day with vaccine hesitancy, claiming that vaccines, masks and lockdowns are "freedom issues" and other foolishness and conspiracy theories.

LIAR. Read the links again.

I READ YOUR FUCKING LINKS. TRUMP STOPPED FUNDING AMERICAN LABS BECAUSE THEY HAD LINKS TO WUHAN!!!!

The entirety of the American response to covid from Donald Trump to the current day, continues to kill the most people in the world. No nation has lost over a million people to covid, or even close to that number.

Despite being the richest, most technologically advanced nation on earth, your response has been an abject failure which sickened your people, killed over a million of them, and cratered your economy. Your nation may never recover from the hate and divisions sewn by Donald Trump and his politicization of the virus.

And it continues to this day with vaccine hesitancy, claiming that vaccines, masks and lockdowns are "freedom issues" and other foolishness and conspiracy theories.
Trump was far more successful then xiden and the dems at battling the chinese virus

far less deaths, and was able to create three vaccines in warp speed

even with all treatments and vaccines xiden still kills record amounts

Irrelevant to the official release noting it's official start back up. I'm not defending Fauci.
Ok, glad you're not defending Fau-Chi.
Fau-Chi's illegal GOF research is all I'm focused on.
His negligience killed 5m people, and those were horrible deaths.
I want Fau-Chi indicted, and imprisoned.
My Fau-Chi posts aren't partisan, he pulled the wool over several admin's eyes.

Forum List

Back