Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Many times the democrat cult media reported something Trump was supposed to have said wasn't what he said
Hey there is a Russian pee pee tape Trump is supposed to be on. The democrat cult media reported it to be true. You the cult howled like dogs
You’re talking like a Court of law is no different than the press.

They are very different things my stupidly stubborn friend

If that recording and other evidence is accepted by the Court… it’s FACT

Fucking moron, you literally said Congress could do that, "legally."
According to the Supreme Court. The same court also said it was legal for the federal government to invade Virginia

When hoisted on your own idiocy, you shift your position to... they do it but they do it illegally.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
I love the way you are always imagining victory.

Ever?

His so-called "state charges" are based on claimed violations of federal law, shit for brains
Ok? You understand that he DOES only face state charges.

Those charges are related to and in support of felonious acts done by another person.

The fact that those acts are violations of federal stat sites is not an issue. They are fact

His so-called "state charges" are based on claimed violations of federal law, shit for brains

Fucking moron, here's the law Trump is charged with violating... show where the highlighted words is restricted to state laws...

NY § 175.10

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Those charges are related to and in support of felonious acts done by another person.

The fact that those acts are violations of federal stat sites is not an issue. They are fact
They are violations of federal law, shit for brains. How many times do we have to drill that into your skull?

They are violations of federal law, shit for brains. How many times do we have to drill that into your skull?
Drill what onto my skull?

The fact that you don’t understand what’s being charged?

Discussing how to silence McDougal.

Trump Was Reportedly Taped Talking About Paying Off A Playboy Model Who Said She Had An Affair With Him

Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, told the Times that his client discussed a payment with Cohen on the recording, but said that the payment was never made and that the tape exonerates the president.
"Nothing in that conversation suggests that he had any knowledge of it in advance," said Giuliani, who didn't immediately return a request for comment from BuzzFeed News.
No banana.

According to the Supreme Court. The same court also said it was legal for the federal government to invade Virginia

I love the way you are always imagining victory.

Ever?

LOL

That was the president who did that, ya fuckin' moron, not the Congress.

face-palm-gif.278959

Fucking moron, here's the law Trump is charged with violating... show where the highlighted words is restricted to state laws...

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
I'm not going to waste my time arguing about this with an idiot.

Fucking moron, what Trump was charged with is a state crime. It's a felony if the intent is to commit or conceal another crime. State or federal. Regardless of which, he's not being charged with it.

You are immune to facts and logic.

Forum List

Back