Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

It hasn't been ruled to be illegal, you fucking moron. It's just the claim of a bunch of Trump hating morons. The FEC din't rule it to be a campaign violation.

You Trump hating morons keep talling eah other all these fanciful legal theories and they are all total horseshit. Yet, you behave as if the Supreme Court has ruled on them.
What exactly are you claiming the FEC said?

LOL

Fucking moron, Trump didn't have to commit a crime for that section of the law to apply.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
You're saying he did somethign illegal, but you haven't got a shred of evidence that it was illegal.

Ever?

rotfl-gif.288736
Moron is going to moron

M

Moron you presumed that it did

Only if you're a retard, which you are. I said it was evidence used to convict him. It was. It was obtained by the FBI when they raided him. They had him on tape planning how to pay McDougal.

Only if you're a retard, which you are. I said it was evidence used to convict him. It was. It was obtained by the FBI when they raided him. They had him on tape planning how to pay McDougal.
That isn't what they have on tape, as Guliani explained.

You're saying he did somethign illegal, but you haven't got a shred of evidence that it was illegal.

Ever?

Nope, that's not what I said. What I actually said, but is above your ability to understand, is that Trump didn't need to commit a crime for that section of the law to be activated.

Only if you're a retard, which you are. I said it was evidence used to convict him. It was. It was obtained by the FBI when they raided him.
No shit for brains it was not. So the FBI illegally took items they were supposed to take? The search warrant was for classified documents not Trump's personal papers

Nope, that's not what I said. What I actually said, but is above your ability to understand, is that Trump didn't need to commit a crime for that section of the law to be activated.
If he wasn't convicted of any crime, then what crime is involved?

Forum List

Back