Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

So the Bragg is using evidence in a federal investigation in crimes that he says is a state crime. Time for us to call bull shit and mock these trolls
I don't necesarrily have a problem with that, but no one has been charged with the crime of violating federal campaign finance laws. Bragg can't charge him with violating those laws, which is exactly what he's doing with this indictement.

It is therefore generally understood, Jim, that a congressional committee may not inquire into matters which are reserved to the states," he continued. "In summary, these requests are unconstitutional. Consider yourself schooled, Jim."
federal elections sent matters reserved to the state

Bragg’s Stalinist. prosecution is both illegal, immoral, illegitimate, and a threat to our Republic

I don't necesarrily have a problem with that, but no one has been charged with the crime of violating federal campaign finance laws. Bragg can't charge him with violating those laws, which is exactly what he's doing with this indictement.
False. Cohen was convicted of that crime.

I'm looking forward to Pomeranz testifying & telling Gymmy boy Jordan & the rest of that mob how he wanted Trump prosecuted for the Daniels affair. Good move, Gymbo!

Jordan wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass if he tried.

Haven't you heard?

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas ARE ALL EVIL DEMONIC DEEP STATE HITLER SWAMP COMMIES

I SAW IT ON BREITBART SO YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

No I am just finding out I guess. Got a credible linky for that?

False. Cohen was convicted of that crime.
Let's see if we can all work off the same set of facts, shall we?

Fact. Cohen was convicted of a federal campaign violation and that was a felony.

Agreed?

Fact. Trump has been charged with the STATE crime of aiding and hiding that Federal felony.

Agreed?

Let's see if we can all work off the same set of facts, shall we?

Fact. Cohen was convicted of a federal campaign violation and that was a felony.
Agreed?
Cohen agreed to a plea bargain. Nothing in that plea bargain is necessarily a fact. If that's what all you prog morons are pinning your hopes on, you are barking up the wrong tree. Cohen's plea is proof of nothing.

Fact. Trump has been charged with the STATE crime of aiding and hiding that Federal felony.

Agreed?
He's also being charged with violating federal campaing laws.

Cohen agreed to a plea bargain. Nothing in that plea bargain is necessarily a fact. If that's what all you prog morons are pinning your hopes on, you are barking up the wrong tree. Cohen's plea is proof of nothing.

He's also being charged with violating federal campaing laws.
A. It’s still a fact and very definitely a felony.

B. Trump is not being charged with that

Forum List

Back