Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Cries the fucking moron who still doesn't understand what I'm saying even though I showed you the law.
The indictment was for a federal crime. A state has no authority over feds

A pity you can't cite any statute Bragg is breaking.
Federal crimes are feds jurisdiction. Bragg is over reaching. Now don't cry when it gets appealed and the supreme courts over turns the verdict bitch

The indictment was for a federal crime. A state has no authority over feds

I showed the state law, PussyBitch. You don't understand Trump pardoned Flynn. You have absolutely no chance of understanding that law.

Federal crimes are feds jurisdiction. Bragg is over reaching. Now don't cry when it gets appealed and the supreme courts over turns the verdict bitch

Bragg did not charge Trump with a federal crime, ya retard. :cuckoo:

I showed the state law, PussyBitch. You don't understand Trump pardoned Flynn. You have absolutely no chance of understanding that law.
Wrong law moron. Bragg is going after federal election violations

Cohen agreed to a plea bargain. Nothing in that plea bargain is necessarily a fact. If that's what all you prog morons are pinning your hopes on, you are barking up the wrong tree. Cohen's plea is proof of nothing.

He's also being charged with violating federal campaing laws.

It proves he was charged and convicted of that crime.

You don't think Trump's lawyer is educated?
CwDLWlFW8AAneOD.jpg

I think Trump's lawyer is paid by Trump to make him appear innocent.

Falsifying business records is against the law.

All you morons are doing is arguing whether it’s a felony or a misdemeanor. Either way, you admit he broke the law.

They only argue it's a misdemeanor because Trump would then get off on the statute of limitations. If that weren't the case, then they'd be arguing he didn't even falsify business records.

You can't prove Trump did that unless you prove the payment to Daniels was an in-kind contribution to his campaign. That dog won't hunt. Your case is dead on arrival.

The courts already determined it is.

Forum List

Back