Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

The crimes was hush money to stormy using campaign as an illegal campigan contribution dumbass

It's like stupid in stereo. Bragg didn't charge him with that. All 34 counts were for violating New York state law.

Oct 5 ,1995 Limbaugh ranted on air that "if drug users are violating the law by doing drugs they ought to be convicted & sent up". That's a direct quote, you asswipe.

Rushbo changed his tune after HE was busted for doing drugs. Got it, jackass?

OWNED
That was more than 20 years before he became addicted to pain killers.

It's like stupid in stereo. Bragg didn't charge him with that. All 34 counts were for violating New York state law.
Many of those charges refer to an "other crime." Unless he's convicted of that crime, all those charges are fiction.

As he and many others in Congress should.

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

Get it off the table and fukking DO SOMETHING! I'm tired of the big talk no action GOP. Let's GO!!

Many of those charges refer to an "other crime." Unless he's convicted of that crime, all those charges are fiction.

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, how many times need you be shown the law Trump is charged with violating?? Just throw out a number so I have an idea...

No, fucking moron, he need not be convicted of said crime. Again, the law...

NY § 175.10

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Savvy, fucking moron? INTENT to commit a crime is the bar. A conviction is NOT needed. Nor does it matter if said crime is against the state or against the federal government. Just intent to commit, or cover up, ANY crime. Shit, how many times do I need to tell you that.

Now g'head, fucking moron... this is where you shift your undying defense of Trump from, he wasn't convicted of violating CFR ... to ... he didn't intend to violate CFR.

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, how many times need you be shown the law Trump is charged with violating?? Just throw out a number so I have an idea...

No, fucking moron, he need not be convicted of said crime. Again, the law...

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Savvy, fucking moron? INTENT to commit a crime the the bar. A conviction is NOT needed. Shit, how many times do I need to tell you that.

Now g'head, fucking moron... this is where you shift your undying defense of Trump from, he wasn't convicted of violating CFR ... to ... he didn't intend to violating CFR.
What crime is that, dumbfuck? You consistenly refuse to name it. Do you actually imaging that Bragg can get away with not naming it?

Your case is dead on arrival.

Now, I ain't a lawyer, but......but it seems this case ain't all that dead.
In fact, an indictment was just presented to a court this past week.

To wit:
"SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK -against- DONALD J. TRUMP, Defendant. THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed:"

"Each of the records was made in 2017 and was “kept and maintained by the Trump Organization,” according to the indictment.

“For nine straight months, the defendant held documents in his hands containing this key lie, that he was paying Michael Cohen for legal services performed in 2017,” Bragg said in a press conference after the arraignment. “And he personally signed checks for each of these nine months.”
----------------------------------------------------------------

"He most definitely is being charged with that."

Yeah, Li'l Bripat, we know.
We all know.
Who doesn't?

You always interpret everything to fit your biases, don't you asshole?

No, I just read what you post. You were shown Limbaugh said in 1995 what you denied he said. Then you said he was doing drugs himself "more than 20 years later," when in fact, he was caught just 8 years later. And that's when he was caught. He started several years earlier.

Now, I ain't a lawyer, but......but it seems this case ain't all that dead.
In fact, an indictment was just presented to a court this past week.

To wit:
"SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK -against- DONALD J. TRUMP, Defendant. THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed:"

"Each of the records was made in 2017 and was “kept and maintained by the Trump Organization,” according to the indictment.

“For nine straight months, the defendant held documents in his hands containing this key lie, that he was paying Michael Cohen for legal services performed in 2017,” Bragg said in a press conference after the arraignment. “And he personally signed checks for each of these nine months.”
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Li'l Bripat, we know.
We all know.
Who doesn't?
Thanks for quoting the indictment for us. We couldn't read it for ourselves.

Forum List

Back