Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Thanks for quoting the indictment for us. We couldn't read it for ourselves.

Well, Li'l Bripat, my avatar thought it would look demeaning towards your avatar if he actually said that.
You know, good manners, and diplomacy are still useful.
IMHO

No, I just read what you post. You were shown Limbaugh said in 1995 what you denied he said. Then you said he was doing drugs himself "more than 20 years later," when in fact, he was caught just 8 years later. And that's when he was caught. He started several years earlier.
As I said, you always interpret everything to fit your biases, don't you asshole?

Well, Li'l Bripat, my avatar thought it would look demeaning towards your avatar if he actually said that.
You know, good manners, and diplomacy are still useful.
IMHO
Does your avatar have a life independent of yourself?

You claimed Bragg isn't charging him with those "crimes."

He's not. I already showed you the indictment AND I challenged you to either cite the federal statute number Bragg is charging him with ... or ... you prove yet again you're just a fucking moron.

I point out to those who may have missed your answer.... you didn't post any such federal statute number.

You know what that means, right fucking moron?

:abgg2q.jpg:

As I said, you always interpret everything to fit your biases, don't you asshole?

Fucking moron, how else should I interpret your denial of what Limbaugh said?

And how else should I interpret your claim he became addicted to drugs "more than 20 years" after saying what you denied he said?

He's not. I already showed you the indictment AND I challenged you to either cite the federal statute number Bragg is charging him with ... or ... you prove yet again you're just a fucking moron.

I point out to those who may have missed your answer.... you didn't post any such federal statute number.

You know what that means, right fucking moron?

:abgg2q.jpg:
So Bragg doesn't believe he committed these campaign violations, but he's charging him with felonies because of these crimes he's not charging him with?

Of course, you don't see a problem with this "logic."

Fucking moron, how else should I interpret your denial of what Limbaugh said?

And how else should I interpret your claim he became addicted to drugs "more than 20 years" after saying what you denied he said?
It's just not that important, shit for brains. Another one of your favorite tricks is going hyperbolic over trivialities.

So Bragg doesn't believe he committed these campaign violations, but he's charging him with felonies because of these crimes he's not charging him with?

Of course, you don't see a problem with this "logic."

Not my problem you don't know what the word, "intent," means, fucking moron.

Alas are the tribulations with you being saddled a fucking moron.

It's just not that important, shit for brains. Another one of your favorite tricks is going hyperbolic over trivialities.

Pointing out you lied is the salient point here; not by how much or how important.

Not my problem you don't know what the word, "intent," means, fucking moron.

Alas are the tribulations with you being saddled a fucking moron.
How do you prove intent to prove a crime that hasn't been committed?

ROFL! That's what you call a lie? Do you wonder why no one believes a thing you say?

Saying he was doing drugs more than 20 years after saying what you first denied he said, when it was really just several years, isn't a lie? Are you suggesting you're too stupid to know the difference between several years and a couple of decades?

I never said he didn't commit the crime, fucking moron. You have a serious brain malfunction. :cuckoo:
If it hasn't been committed, then how can he be charged with it? What is this mythical crime that he hasn't committed and he hasn't been charged with?

Saying he was doing drugs more than 20 years after saying what you first denied he said, when it was really just several years, isn't a lie? Are you suggesting you're too stupid to know the difference between several years and a couple of decades?
<YAWN!>

If it hasn't been committed, then how can he be charged with it? What is this mythical crime that he hasn't committed and he hasn't been charged with?

Holy fucking shit! You're back on that nonsense again??

Again, fucking moron, Bragg didn't charge him with that.

face-palm-gif.278959

Holy fucking shit! You're back on that nonsense again??

Again, fucking moron, Bragg didn't charge him with that.

face-palm-gif.278959
Sure he did. He charged him with intent to commit some "OTHER CRIME."

What crime?

I love this game progs play where you claim the "other crime" isn't in play, and then insist that it is.

Forum List

Back