Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

State law is a misdemeanor whose statute of limitations has expired long ago.

Nope, state law can be elevated to a felony, which it was; and the statute of limitations is 5 years in NY, not two.

What part of "OTHER CRIME" didn't you understand?

Leaving out the word, "intent," doesn't help you, fucking moron. Means one doesn't have to be charged with committing a crime. NY only has to show he intended to either commit a crime or cover one up.

Yes, I know there's no such charge. So why did Bragg charge Trump a dozen times with a charge that requires there to be another charge?
Because that’s what happened.

Are you aware of what “aiding and abetting “ is?

This is not much different

Because that’s what happened.

Are you aware of what “aiding and abetting “ is?

This is not much different
Then you admit there's a federal campaign violation involved, but all you douchebags have been desperately denying that.

Aiding that illegal contribution is a state felony

Not for long.

He HAS been charged with that

So?

Last time you said three hookers peed on him.

That wasn't true either.

Pretending not to understand that makes YOU a special kind of idiot
No one has to.pretend. Leftards are straight up liars, and they are DESPERATE to stop Trump from running in 24. Because he'll WIN. Because YOU dumb fucking assholes are helping him.

False. Cohen was convicted of that crime.
ok…but trump hasn’t, hasn’t even been charged…the only party and candidate running in 2016 that was found by the proper authorities to have done that was clinton and the dnc for claiming payments to a foreign national to interfere in our election were legal fees

Then you admit there's a federal campaign violation involved, but all you douchebags have been desperately denying that.
Involved? Yes. Not by Trump though by Cohen and Trumps trying to hide that crime is what this is about

Not sure who that is, I am asking you.....
Getting tired of the ignorant trolling…

I’ve answered that exact question several dozen times already

Click on Bripat above. He knows

Getting tired of the ignorant trolling…

I’ve answered that exact question several dozen times already

Click on Bripat above. He knows
so you claim he tried to cover up Cohen’s federal campaign fin law violaton….but then he prosecuted him for it…explain that?

so you claim he tried to cover up Cohen’s federal campaign fin law violaton….but then he prosecuted him for it…explain that?
Too many pronouns. Who prosecuted who for what?

Forum List

Back