Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

ok…but trump hasn’t, hasn’t even been charged…the only party and candidate running in 2016 that was found by the proper authorities to have done that was clinton and the dnc for claiming payments to a foreign national to interfere in our election were legal fees

Doesn't matter that Trump hasn't been.

so you claim he tried to cover up Cohen’s federal campaign fin law violaton….but then he prosecuted him for it…explain that?

Because Trump did what he does -- threw Cohen under the bus to save himself. And it worked for him at the time. It was because the Department of Justice prosecuted Cohen that the FEC didn't go after Trump.

Because Trump did what he does -- threw Cohen under the bus to save himself. And it worked for him at the time. It was because the Department of Justice prosecuted Cohen that the FEC didn't go after Trump.
It’s a little unclear as to whether the FEC COULD have gone after Trump

Using a third party to make those payments was likely a politically calculated move.

A direct payment would have hurt Trump andmade him look guilty to the voters

yes, ;the FEC found no violations of Trump....the DOJ found Cohen committed crimes, hence why Trump admin prosecuted him.

yes, ;the FEC found no violations of Trump....the DOJ found Cohen committed crimes, hence why Trump admin prosecuted him.
The Trump appointees on the FEC turned a blind eye to Trump after the career lawyers found evidence that he committed crimes.

Falsifying business records is against the law.

All you morons are doing is arguing whether it’s a felony or a misdemeanor. Either way, you admit he broke the law.
lying **&^%$

not that I'm surprised a libtard would lie... not hardly.

I don't see anyone here admitting Trump broke any law

Most of us prefer to wait and see what the law actually says (which I'm sure will only happen if there is a change of venue, say to some courtroom in the midwest)

I know that little thing about innocent until proven guilty is hard for you to understand... but you could work on it....

:rolleyes:

The Trump appointees on the FEC turned a blind eye to Trump after the career lawyers found evidence that he committed crimes.
hahah no they didn't....trump didn't even get someone appointed to the FEC until 2020....try again...your lame excuses keep failing when reality is met.

hahah no they didn't....trump didn't even get someone appointed to the FEC until 2020....try again...your lame excuses keep failing when reality is met.
The Trump political appointees in the FEC suppressed the investigation in 2021.

Which is after 2020, loser.

Forum List

Back