Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Sure he did. He charged him with intent to commit some "OTHER CRIME."

What crime?

I love this game progs play where you claim the "other crime" isn't in play, and then insist that it is.

LOL

There's no such charge, fucking moron. Need I remind you again? You utterly failed to cite the federal statute number you idiotically claim Bragg charged him with.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Nope, not bingo. You're a retard for even thinking that fucking moron can get anything right.

Again... Trump didn't even have to be convicted of a crime for Bragg's charges to stick. Your ignorance knows no boundaries.
Retard

LOL

Retard, Trump's only been charged with violating a New York state law.

34 times. :badgrin:
Dumbass that's not what Bragg is going after Trump federal election laws have zero to do with state laws. Bragg is over reaching his authority

It's like stupid in stereo. Bragg didn't charge him with that. All 34 counts were for violating New York state law.

At least you admit you're completely ignorant of what Trump was charged with. That's progress for you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

There's no such charge, fucking moron. Need I remind you again? You utterly failed to cite the federal statute number you idiotically claim Bragg charged him with.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yes, I know there's no such charge. So why did Bragg charge Trump a dozen times with a charge that requires there to be another charge?

Yes, I know there's no such charge. So why did Bragg charge Trump a dozen times with a charge that requires there to be another charge?

You're unbelievably retarded, fucking moron. Despite being shown nothing in that law requires another charge, you still claim that it does.

:cuckoo:

You're unbelievably retarded, fucking moron. Despite being shown nothing in that law requires another charge, you still claim that it does.

What part of "OTHER CRIME" didn't you understand?

So the words "OTHER CRIME" don't mean "other crime." Is that what you're claiming?

Forum List

Back