Jim Jordan

He was an assistant coach training for an Olympic bid. He did have responsibilities.
To do what? What should he have done for that grown man? Tell him to talk to the head coach?

Jim denies knowing anything. He wasn't charged with anything. It wasn't his responsibility.

To do what? What should he have done for that grown man? Tell him to talk to the head coach?

Jim denies knowing anything. He wasn't charged with anything. It wasn't his responsibility.
Several wrestlers say different. I don't know maybe like go to the administration with these possible allegations. That is what a decent person would do.

Several wrestlers say different. I don't know maybe like go to the administration with these possible allegations. That is what a decent person would do.
Other wrestlers say Jordan is right, like the one who originally made the allegation. How can he go to the administration with the allegations if he doesn't know about them?

Just a rhetorical question, but how fucking stupid are you?

You're forgetting that these are grown men, big bad wrestlers, not little alter boyz. <g>
Before I would tell a head coach that a grown man said that a doctor touched him inappropriately, I would get a doll and give it to that big bad wrestler and say "go tell the head coach what you just told me". LOL!!!!!

1697752718998.jpeg

Other wrestlers say Jordan is right, like the one who originally made the allegation. How can he go to the administration with the allegations if he doesn't know about them?

Just a rhetorical question, but how fucking stupid are you?

Jim Jordan Speaker Candidacy Roils Ohio State Wrestling Community

The Ohio representative has been accused of knowing about a former team doctor’s sexual predations but doing nothing to stop him.

Some people don't forgive easily.

You're forgetting that these are grown men, big bad wrestlers, not little alter boyz. <g>
Before I would tell a head coach that a grown man said that a doctor touched him inappropriately, I would get a doll and give it to that big bad wrestler and say "go tell the head coach what you just told me". LOL!!!!!

View attachment 845412
These accusations against Jordan are laughable.

Jim Jordan Speaker Candidacy Roils Ohio State Wrestling Community

The Ohio representative has been accused of knowing about a former team doctor’s sexual predations but doing nothing to stop him.

Some people don't forgive easily.
This accusation is a joe, and would have disappeared into the ether a long time ago if it wasn't for Democrat party operatives.

View attachment 845412
They are also going to school on scholarship. Many are probably worried about losing that scholarship. Gym Jordan is such a fighter why wouldn't he fight for those young men he was coaching and mentoring?

They are also going to school on scholarship. Many are probably worried about losing that scholarship. Gym Jordan is such a fighter why wouldn't he fight for those young men he was coaching and mentoring?
Why would they lose their scholarship?
Why wouldn't the grown men tell the head coach instead of a wrestler training for the Olympics?
Why should Jim Jordan fight for anyone when he has no clue if the accusation is true?
Jim said he was never told anything, even if he was told he should have told the wrestler to talk to the head coach.

Why would they lose their scholarship?
Why wouldn't the grown men tell the head coach instead of a wrestler training for the Olympics?
Why should Jim Jordan fight for anyone when he has no clue if the accusation is true?
Jim said he was never told anything, even if he was told he should have told the wrestler to talk to the head coach.
Because several wrestlers say they told him. All the coaches knew including the head coach Russ Helleckson. Gym is NOT a fighter, in fact he is the opposite. Gym is a coward.
The institution could pull the athletic scholarship if they so choose by leaning on the coach. This isn't just on Gym, this is/was an institutional problem at OSU. And it wasn't much of a secret within the academic department. They all turned a blind eye including Gym.

Because several wrestlers say they told him. All the coaches knew including the head coach Russ Helleckson. Gym is NOT a fighter, in fact he is the opposite. Gym is a coward.
The institution could pull the athletic scholarship if they so choose by leaning on the coach. This isn't just on Gym, this is/was an institutional problem at OSU. And it wasn't much of a secret within the academic department. They all turned a blind eye including Gym.
You're talking thru your ass.
The only coach that matters is the Head Coach. Assistants, and "assistants training for the Olympics" have no authority.
As long as the head coach knew Jim's plate is clean.
You still didn't say why anyone would lose their scholarship, if the "institution" knew, the head coach's job is done. "The institution" has lawyers to cover situations like that. Jim had zero responsibility, so stop with the partisan bullshit.

Better throwing shit at Jim than discussing the disaster known as the "Biden Presidency", huh?

You're talking thru your ass.
The only coach that matters is the Head Coach. Assistants, and "assistants training for the Olympics" have no authority.
As long as the head coach knew Jim's plate is clean.
You still didn't say why anyone would lose their scholarship, if the "institution" knew, the head coach's job is done. "The institution" has lawyers to cover situations like that. Jim had zero responsibility, so stop with the partisan bullshit.

Better throwing shit at Jim than discussing the disaster known as the "Biden Presidency", huh?
Authority or not, if you know this shit is going on or not you step up. A pussy like you and Gym obviously won't and that should bar him from holding any public offices let alone 2 steps from the POTUS position.

But thank you for letting everyone on this board know what a pussy you are!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!

Forum List

Back