Jim Jordan

They are also going to school on scholarship. Many are probably worried about losing that scholarship. Gym Jordan is such a fighter why wouldn't he fight for those young men he was coaching and mentoring?
He said he didn't know about it, dumbass.

Byron Donalds would be a good compromise candidate for Speaker.

Byron Donalds would be a good compromise candidate for Speaker.
Jim Jordan loses third speaker vote with no end in sight for House leadership crisis

Rep. Jim Jordan’s bid to become speaker failed for a third time on Friday, with no end in sight to the House leadership vacuum as Congress faces a deadline to avoid a government shutdown and the White House calls for urgent security assistance for Israel.

Jordan has insisted on remaining in the race despite failing repeatedly to secure the gavel as support for his bid erodes further with each consecutive vote. This time, 25 Republicans voted against Jordan, who boasts the support of former President Donald Trump. Twenty-two voted against him in the previous vote.

Earlier Friday, Jordan indicated he will keep pushing into the weekend. He alluded to the 15 rounds of voting that former Speaker Kevin McCarthy needed before securing the gavel.

Jim Jordan loses third speaker vote with no end in sight for House leadership crisis

Bullying and intimidation didn't work.

Isn't Donalds the guy who AOC exposed as having misrepresented a text exchange during a hearing on Biden's possible impeachment? Not that I'm surprised you'd be in favor of electing a duplicitous liar as Speaker.

Last edited:
Authority or not, if you know this shit is going on or not you step up. A pussy like you and Gym obviously won't and that should bar him from holding any public offices let alone 2 steps from the POTUS position.

But thank you for letting everyone on this board know what a pussy you are!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!
Who knew what shit was going on? No one but the accuser. Dumbass.
He told the head coach, the rest is history.
Partisan asshole. Bet you don't have the same puritanical outlook for pedo Joe Biden showering with Ashley, huh?
Hypocritical mother fucker!!

1697825379093.png

Who knew what shit was going on? No one but the accuser. Dumbass.
He told the head coach, the rest is history.
Partisan asshole. Bet you don't have the same puritanical outlook for pedo Joe Biden showering with Ashley, huh?
Hypocritical mother fucker!!

View attachment 845807
Sure if it would have happened. Why have several wrestlers come forward to say they told him? What could they gain? It isn't like they tried to blackmail Gym or he would have said so don't you think? Never mind, we know you are incapable pussy!

Sure if it would have happened. Why have several wrestlers come forward to say they told him? What could they gain? It isn't like they tried to blackmail Gym or he would have said so don't you think? Never mind, we know you are incapable pussy!
If what would have happened? You in the 3d grade, still using pronouns moron?
So what if they told Jim? He was not the head coach. All he had to say is "go tell the head coach", which they did.
What part of Jim had zero authority don't you understand?
These are grown men moron. They all got lawyer-ed up and made a ton of money after the fact.

Don't duck Ashley showering with Joe. Its in her diary. Name-calling? Pussy? You are in the 3rd grade.

1697829373979.png

If what would have happened? You in the 3d grade, still using pronouns moron?
So what if they told Jim? He was not the head coach. All he had to say is "go tell the head coach", which they did.
What part of Jim had zero authority don't you understand?
These are grown men moron. They all got lawyer-ed up and made a ton of money after the fact.

Don't duck Ashley showering with Joe. Its in her diary. Name-calling? Pussy? You are in the 3rd grade.

View attachment 845861
So you are saying the pussy Gym Jordan wasn't/isn't man enough to make a stand for what EVERYONE knows is right? Says as much about you as it does Gym.

I certainly hope the courage shown by the 20, 22, I've lost track, Repubs who refused to cave in to pressure and threats from the MAGAnuts becomes contagious. But I'm not optimistic.

So you are saying the pussy Gym Jordan wasn't/isn't man enough to make a stand for what EVERYONE knows is right? Says as much about you as it does Gym.
What stand? On what authority? Everyone "knew" nothing moron. The head coach runs the team, not the assistants.

What does it say about me? It says that I wrestled in college and I know how the teams work. You are a partisan POS spewing partisan nonsense.

Joe Biden is the one you should be disgusted with for showering with his daughter Ashley, like she said in her diary.
That is a FACT, not like the made up bullshit about Jim Jordan.

What stand? On what authority? Everyone "knew" nothing moron. The head coach runs the team, not the assistants.

What does it say about me? It says that I wrestled in college and I know how the teams work. You are a partisan POS spewing partisan nonsense.

Joe Biden is the one you should be disgusted with for showering with his daughter Ashley, like she said in her diary.

I to wrestled in college and if my coaches had down that to myself or my teammates I would have found another school and had as little respect for them as I now have for you. Gym is a 🐈 😻 just like you for not standing up for those student-athletes he was entrusted to coach AND protect!

I to wrestled in college and if my coaches had down that to myself or my teammates I would have found another school and had as little respect for them as I now have for you. Gym is a 🐈 😻 just like you for not standing up for those student-athletes he was entrusted to coach AND protect!
Yeah I agree Jordan is totally unfit for the job. His morals are questionable, not someone we want as speaker of the house.

Clueless Liar.

Nice call Moon Bat.
Well the RINOs didn't want a real Conservative being Speaker. Just like all the filthy Democrats that voted against him they were afraid he would upset their big government gravy train.

Dr. Richard Strauss was a sexual abuser, and Jim Jordan was his assistant. These two facts are indisputable.

But the dairy is just random thoughts of a little girl, not evidence of anything.

Forum List

Back