Jim Jordan

They are hardly a waste of money. Biden and ihis entire gang are nothing but a collection of criminals.

Let's forget that you're an agenda driven dumbass.
No evidence to that end. Nothing. Four House hearings and each time, Republicans walk away looking more foolish than they did when they started.
We knew when they took over at the beginning of the year it was going to be chaotic. Maybe even dysfunctional. Nobody thought it would ground to non-functional.
One of the reasons the House is going back to Democrats next year.

No evidence to that end. Nothing. Four House hearings and each time, Republicans walk away looking more foolish than they did when they started.
We knew when they took over at the beginning of the year it was going to be chaotic. Maybe even dysfunctional. Nobody thought it would ground to non-functional. One of the reasons the House is going back to Democrats next year.
75% wrong track number for democrats. Republicans should do well in all races in 2024.

We knew when they took over at the beginning of the year it was going to be chaotic. Maybe even dysfunctional. Nobody thought it would ground to non-functional.
One of the reasons the House is going back to Democrats next year.
Another delusional Biden defender who claims there is no evidence. I can watch the evidence being discussed for hours on youTube. Anyone who says that is simply determined to remain ignorant..

I can watch the evidence being discussed for hours on youTube.
You can't make this shit up, I love it.

You join all the University of Youtube alumni with PhDs in immunology and epidemiology who showed up during the pandemic.

You can't make this shit up, I love it.

You join all the University of Youtube alumni with PhDs in immunology and epidemiology who showed up during the pandemic.
Some stuff on youTube is accurate and some isn't.

What are the infallible sources that you use to obtain your news, dumbass?

ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN ELECTION DENIER is that when you lose a vote yourself, you can just pretend that’s not what happened.

So after Rep. Jim Jordan, in his bid to be the next speaker of the House of Representatives, was walloped on Tuesday—with twenty of his fellow Republicans voting against him—instead of quitting he decided to try for a second ballot.

That led to yesterday’s spectacle, when he lost again thanks to twenty-two of his GOP colleagues—a bigger clutch of rejections than Kevin McCarthy saw in any of the fifteen humiliating ballots he suffered through during his January torments.

It’s unclear, as of this writing, whether Jordan will get the message and drop out before going through a third ballot. You never can tell with election deniers.

As for the Republicans who have been voting against Jordan, well, it says a lot that blocking a coup-plotting, subpoena-defying seditionist from being elected speaker is defined as politically courageous, but in the GOP of 2023, it is.

So.........the number of House Repubs who give a shit about the Constitution is down to roughly 20. Frankly, I'm surprised it's that many.

When will he claim that the Speaker election was stolen from him? Will tRump and Lake start campaigning for him on the rightwing nutters nuz outlets soon?
Will Hannity send out more emails to the RINO's?

Forum List

Back