Jim Nabors marries partner of 38 years

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
SHAZAM!
My marriage will never be the same and we must immediately organize to pass an Amendment to The United States Constitution banning gay marriage.
All of the other 197 important issues of the day must wait.

Well. GOLLLLLEEEE!

Attachments

• $3292162583_5b71b244a7.jpg
    $3292162583_5b71b244a7.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 88
SUPRISE, SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

Ah so what..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLBLwk0V94]Jim Nabors Sings "Back Home Again In Indiana" 2010 Indianapolis 500 - YouTube[/ame]

Jim Nabors is a cool guy. He used to come out to some of the shows we did and he was a good dude. So happy this country is moving past this utter idiocy of fear of homosexuals. Thank god the dumb motherfuckers are dying out.

Shit I thought he died!!! WTF??!!!

Isnt that the wimpy guy who did that show decades ago and wore the sweater on that kids show and had some train come out and meet him and the little dollsand some fucking castle? Or am I thinking of somebody else. He opened the show singing, "Please wont you be..........my neighbor?"

In any case, nobody cares............

Last edited:
Seriously, I didn't know that Nabors was still alive, but good for him. People have a right to be happy. Not sure what this has to do with politics, though.

Isnt that the wimpy guy who did that show decades ago and wore the sweater on that kids show and had some train come out and meet him and the little dollsand some fucking castle? Or am I thinking of somebody else.

You're thinking of Mr. Rogers.

Best wishes for many more happy years for the newlyweds! Who wouldn't be happy living year 'round in Hawaii.

Regards from Rosie

Isnt that the wimpy guy who did that show decades ago and wore the sweater on that kids show and had some train come out and meet him and the little dollsand some fucking castle? Or am I thinking of somebody else. He opened the show singing, "Please wont you be..........my neighbor?"

YOU cared.

Forum List

Back