Jim Webb as Dem Nominee

Could he win against Republicans?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
I think I have the BLM incident mixed up between Webb & O'Malley. Webb was the one that said the democratic party has gone too far left.
Yeah, that pretty well fucked him.

“I think this is where Democrats screw up, you know?” Webb said. “I think that they have kind of unwittingly used this group, white working males, as a whipping post for a lot of their policies. And then when they react, they say they're being racist.”

Holy crap, that cuts to the very core of the regressive Left. A GOP candidate might well have said, "yeah, that whole God thing is bullshit".

That was it for him.

Jim Webb and the Democrats’ white-man problem

Well, we can see why YOU Like the guy. He totally supports your sense of White Privilege.

The reality is, he's an ill-tempered oppurtunist who was a shitty senator and a shitty navy secretary. Why would we want him to be a shitty president?

Are you from Virginia? Are you a veteran? A former inmate?

He could be elected, but we (Democrats) need to know more about his domestic ideas and his plan for the economy. BTW, why would anyone trust a Republican Pol, especially now that the H. or Rep. is run by power hungry and dishonest arch conservatives?

"A former investigator with the House Select Committee on Benghazi is accusing the Republican-led panel of carrying out a politically motivated investigation targeting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton instead of the thorough and objective fact-finding mission it was set up to pursue."

Ex-staffer: Benghazi committee pursuing 'partisan investigation' targeting Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

The election is wide open for a third party candidate, the GOP seems about ready to expire by suicide: Power tends to corrupt, and we have seen too much corruption and zero "country first" by the current majority.

I think I have the BLM incident mixed up between Webb & O'Malley. Webb was the one that said the democratic party has gone too far left.
Yeah, that pretty well fucked him.

“I think this is where Democrats screw up, you know?” Webb said. “I think that they have kind of unwittingly used this group, white working males, as a whipping post for a lot of their policies. And then when they react, they say they're being racist.”

Holy crap, that cuts to the very core of the regressive Left. A GOP candidate might well have said, "yeah, that whole God thing is bullshit".

That was it for him.

Jim Webb and the Democrats’ white-man problem

Well, we can see why YOU Like the guy. He totally supports your sense of White Privilege.

The reality is, he's an ill-tempered oppurtunist who was a shitty senator and a shitty navy secretary. Why would we want him to be a shitty president?
Is there a member of the new Democratic party that can articulate an argument WITHOUT resorting to race based utter bullshit?
Dunno why I bothered to ever take you off ignore.

Because "shitty" would be a step up from the moron we have now.

Yes, we know Obama is living in you head rent free.
Really? That explains the migraines..... the bastage.

Frankly, my life is better than it was when Obama took office and so are most people I know.
Goody, goody gumdrops for you and your pals, although I will say must be tough to be reliant on which moron lands in the Oval Office to determine your standard of living, good luck with that. :)

Goody, goody gumdrops for you and your pals, although I will say must be tough to be reliant on which moron lands in the Oval Office to determine your standard of living, good luck with that.

I think you have it in reverse. Whether or not my life will be better or worse should be the determinate of who I vote for.

Not who used the right e-mail system or who got a blowjob from an intern, or who is pals with some relic hippy terrorist from the 1960's, which is what your lot seems to care about.

Bush didn't get a blowjob from an intern, but he did a bunch of really, really stupid shit that benefited his rich donors adn fucked over the rest of us.

Clinton was kind of a goof, but you know what, most of us did a lot better under his administration.

Again, if you aren't voting your personal best interest, you are doing it wrong.

Webb is a blue dog Democrat, the last of a dying breed.

As a candidate, he's irrelevant. He doesn't have a vagina and he is a centrist.

Maybe if he came out as a tranny?

That proves nothing. Any moron with half a brain should be able to better their lives in SEVEN FUCKING YEARS.

Uh, then how come so many of us found our lives WORSE off after 8 years of Bush.
He sucked too, we went from GWB's "shitty" to Obama's "Oh my god I didn't think it could get even shittier", I expect the next step in 2017 will be "beyond shitty and into the realm of science fiction"....

Americans; on never ending quest to elect the most incompetent politicians we can find

Last edited:
Jane%252520Webb.jpg

He sucked too, we went from GWB's "shitty" to Obama's "Oh my god I didn't think it could get even shittier", I expect the next step in 2017 will be "beyond shitty and into the realm of science fiction"....

and what do you base that on?

Frankly, most stats are better under Obama than they were under Bush- Unemployment, the stock market, productivity, the deficit- those numbers are all better than where Bush left them.

Not that you have the ability to reason at all. I think a lot of you Obama Derangement Syndrome Sufferers haven't gotten past the shock of a negro in the White House.

He's a moderate democrat. He's a writer. He's principled. I think he'll do a great job. His temperament is the energy America needs right now. And his vision is where we need to go. I think it's a win-win.
I doubt your left wing would let him have a pass to even get in the game.

He's a moderate democrat. He's a writer. He's principled. I think he'll do a great job. His temperament is the energy America needs right now. And his vision is where we need to go. I think it's a win-win.
I doubt your left wing would let him have a pass to even get in the game.

Idk he's the only democrat against the Iran Deal, and Iran just tested a precision-guided ballistic missile:

'Major Leap': Iran Test Fires New Precision-Guided Missile

Forum List

Back