Jimmy Carter Says He Would Have Defeated Reagan Had He Been More 'manly'

It's just a pitiful attempt to rewrite history. The first in a long line.
When Obama leaves office the mantra will be, He could have been our greatest president if Republicans hadnt been out to get him. It's a total lie.

This is 34 years after Carter left office. I bet in 2042 I won't be getting my panties in a bunch about anything that Dubya has to say.
You'll still be blameing him for whatever is wrong with the country.
OK, him or President Cruz.

You'll still be blameing him for whatever is wrong with the country.
OK, him or President Cruz.

Hmm I don't think so. Hopefully I'll be smoking some legal weed in the hammock at my beachside villa. :thup:

And it will have been decades since I concerned myself over politics!

He would have been re-elected if he hadn't let the dying Shah in the US for treatment. Ray gun was a nutjob and a disaster for the nonrich, the country, and the world, his tax rates, policies still are- only his no Fairness Doctrine propaganda machine keeps the myth alive...

Carter is correct

America looked at him as weak and ineffective in dealing with the Iran embarassment. If he had played tough guy, launched an attack and kicked some Iranian butt...the country would have rallied around him

But with 30 years hindsight, it is obvious that Carter was correct. We ended up getting all our hostages back alive and unharmed. That would not have happened if Carter had attacked

Jimmy Carter is an effeminate pansy, just like his half-white political doppleganger, Barack Obabble.

History will not be kind to these appeasers,

Most people were angry at his gas price control policy which caused the long lines at the pumps and his farm policies which caused large amounts of farms and ranches to go under.
Not his foreign policy on Iran.

Carter is correct

America looked at him as weak and ineffective in dealing with the Iran embarassment. If he had played tough guy, launched an attack and kicked some Iranian butt...the country would have rallied around him

But with 30 years hindsight, it is obvious that Carter was correct. We ended up getting all our hostages back alive and unharmed. That would not have happened if Carter had attacked
carter was wrong abut everything during his presidency. He has learned nothing. The fact that he even feels the need to say somehting like this today is simply pitiful. He didnt get trounced in the last major landslide because he wasnt tough on Iran.

The worst President in Modern history and who shows up to cheer lead for him?

The usual board idiots.

Carter is correct

carter was wrong abut everything during his presidency. He has learned nothing. The fact that he even feels the need to say somehting like this today is simply pitiful. He didnt get trounced in the last major landslide because he wasnt tough on Iran.

I guess it depends what you consider a "success"

1. Is a success getting 52 American hostages home alive and unharmed?
2. Is a success having the US look strong on the global stage

If you consider #1 to be a success, then Jimmy Carter was a success
If you consider #2 to be a success, then Carter was a failure

Carter is correct

I guess it depends what you consider a "success"

1. Is a success getting 52 American hostages home alive and unharmed?
2. Is a success having the US look strong on the global stage

If you consider #1 to be a success, then Jimmy Carter was a success
If you consider #2 to be a success, then Carter was a failure
Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time.

Former Democrat Presidents just can't ride off into sunset and leave us alone..Look at Billy Boy he's still stumping for the Democrats.

they seem to think we want them around us FOR LIFE

Sorry, Carter is now the second worst Prez in modern history.

What a load of horseshit.

Reagan won by a landslide. Hell my dog could have probably beaten Carter.

He was probably the worst President in our history.

He should go back to his peanut farm and hide.

Yep
poor Jimmy that must of really burned
and there is no way Jimmy can ever be manly. sheesh

Last edited:

Yeah, only 49 OUT of 50 states

Well I don't know....he had a certain "Mr Roger's" jenasaqua don't you think?

Yeah, only 49 OUT of 50 states

Well I don't know....he had a certain "Mr Roger's" jenasaqua don't you think?

I guess I made a mistake? looks like he only took 44 states out of 50...lol
and I was thinking more like Mr. Green jeans but Mr. Rogers is good

Forum List

Back