Jimmy Dore speaks the truth about Biden

Joe’s a conservative but cons and libs don’t know it, thanks to a dishonest and compromised msm.

True, however the question of who then to vote "for" remains. Hedges supplies some guidance there. My State has made it all but impossible for the Green Party candidate to appear on the ballot. All part of the grand "no choice" corporate plan for us.

True, however the question of who then to vote "for" remains. Hedges supplies some guidance there. My State has made it all but impossible for the Green Party candidate to appear on the ballot. All part of the grand "no choice" corporate plan for us.
Just remember it's their game and you are not part of it.

Why do I need to listen to a pundit when I already know that Biden sucks as much as Trump does and I don't want either for president.
If it is that far, do you believe that the powers that be are going to miraculously let a third party person win an election? Third party people only interfere in an election. In 1992 Perot ran and at one point he, Bush and Clinton all had a third of the vote. The Perot just dropped out. Infuriating people. He cam back in and got double digits which was enough to knock Bush out and give Clinton the win. He ran in 1996 and helped Clinton to a win also. I supported Perot. But I wonder if he was a plant to help Clinton win. We would have had 16 years of Repubs if Bush won in 1992. Maybe our masters mix it up if this is true.

Forum List

Back