Trump demands Biden take a drug test before debates.

no, I suspect that's what he really thinks. But Biden was generally seen as winning both 2020 debates.

Would Biden have been seen to "win" those debates if he hadn't been able to lie about Hunter's lap top?

First you lie and claim Trump was found guilty of rape...then you double down and lie about his raping his wife...something that she subsequently denied ever happened but was just part of a nasty divorce.
Subsequently. after a particular thing has happened; afterward.

Yea, after he settled with her. Hush hush money. NDA. Alamony. Sure, she settled.

Lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser we go!

Suckers.

Biden isn’t demanding the blob take a drug test.

Trump's probation officer is.

LOL

Advantage Biden.
At this point, Candy it's pretty obvious when they have Biden hopped up on drugs and when they don't. When they do he rants like a maniac and when they don't he walks around like a zombie. Trump's demeanor stays the same. Advantage Trump. Huge advantage Trump!!!

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

I don’t see how this helps Trump, given the open air drug market his WH became. Biden should agree and demand monitored reciprocity, trust but verify. I see this as Trump fishing for excuses not to debate.

#TRUMPISACOWARD

First you lie and claim Trump was found guilty of rape...then you double down and lie about his raping his wife...something that she subsequently denied ever happened but was just part of a nasty divorce.

Ivana wrote that Trump raped her and pulled her hair out when he was recovering from scalp surgery.

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

I don’t see how this helps Trump, given the open air drug market his WH became. Biden should agree and demand monitored reciprocity, trust but verify. I see this as Trump fishing for excuses not to debate.

#TRUMPISACOWARD
Where did they find cocaine?

Forum List

Back