Trump demands Biden take a drug test before debates.

Cool.

We will know Trump is drug free. Nobody can say the same for your Vegetable Messiah unless he is man enough to show the country he isn't a vegetable.
It's pretty obvious that whoever is handling Joe is juicing him up on something for big speeches...there is such a massive difference between the guy that's literally either wandering around in a daze or falling asleep and the guy who we see at things like the State of the Union! I wouldn't be at all shocked if Biden doesn't just stroke out on stage one of these days! His body is so feeble at this point it's a crap shoot if he can handle what they're giving him.

I don't know when the 1st debate is, but my guess is that Biden will cancel out due to ill health. And he might drop out of the race at any day. If he were to collapse on stage, I would think the blowback on the democrats for pushing him to run for re-election would be considerable. For me it's almost inconceivable that he comes out of their convention as the nominee.

I don't know when the 1st debate is, but my guess is that Biden will cancel out due to ill health. And he might drop out of the race at any day. If he were to collapse on stage, I would think the blowback on the democrats for pushing him to run for re-election would be considerable. For me it's almost inconceivable that he comes out of their convention as the nominee.
Dimwingers set the first debate so early so he can crater in the world stage and they can replace him.

Their problem is, they can’t go with the Cackling Cockholster because she is such an idiot and highly disliked across the board. They would have to shitcan her in favor of a rich white dude from KKKalifornia who has been a disaster, but can manage hair gel like no other.

Convicted by Joe Biden's justice system? Got news for you, Sealy...most people put about as much stock in that "conviction" as they do in Joe Biden's ability to govern for another four years! I have no clue why you seem to think that someone convicted of "falsifying business records" is going to be drug tested! Trump will not be drug tested.

The only reason that Joe Biden isn't a convicted felon is that Robert Hurr found him too senile to prosecute. You think people are going to vote for THAT guy? Fuck no! Gotcha back...bitch!
Biden’s justice system just convicted hunter stupid. When he should have got a plea deal. Piss off.

Joe Biden’s justice system wants to try trump NOW for Jan 6, Georgia and secret documents trial. No after the election.

you’re being lied to

You guys said the same thing about Hillary.

What about trump? Erupido?

Biden’s justice system just convicted hunter stupid. When he should have got a plea deal. Piss off.

Joe Biden’s justice system wants to try trump NOW for Jan 6, Georgia and secret documents trial. No after the election.

you’re being lied to
After the bogus "plea deal" that the Biden Justice System tried to slip through unsuccessfully was shot down by the judge! Hunter was going to get immunity from all prosecution something the judge said she'd never seen before EVER!!! That was the Biden Justice System in action! All you need to know about how corrupt that is...is look how they deliberately let serious tax violations expire.

They have been trying Trump NOW! They've had him tied up in court for months in the middle of an election...the most blatant example of election interference by a sitting President against his political opposition in the history of our country!

I wouldn't want to be the secret service guy to hold the piss cup for him, he needs to wear safety glasses. Maybe Dr Jill could do it, and have the results tested by Hillary, that would end all speculation.

Remember trumps fake lying doctor made him just tall and heavy that he wasn’t morbidly obese? Trump is morbidly obese by definition
Bullshit, tRump said on his form in Georgia that he is 6'3" and 215 lbs. And have you seen his virtual trading cards? I mean single digit body fat as well!!!!!
MAGA

Wanna bet?
MAGA

I wouldn't want to be the secret service guy to hold the piss cup for him, he needs to wear safety glasses. Maybe Dr Jill could do it, and have the results tested by Hillary, that would end all speculation.
Joe will pee on himself or in his diaper. :)

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

Trump isn’t in a position to demand anything.

But his probation officer can demand he take one. And he doesn’t have a choice in the matter.

Nope. He is just another taxpayer now, like all of us. He was in a position to demand something from Congress once, that is why he is where he is.
I thought he killed the bogus border bill in the Senate.

Ask your handlers to make u your mind

After the bogus "plea deal" that the Biden Justice System tried to slip through unsuccessfully was shot down by the judge! Hunter was going to get immunity from all prosecution something the judge said she'd never seen before EVER!!! That was the Biden Justice System in action! All you need to know about how corrupt that is...is look how they deliberately let serious tax violations expire.

They have been trying Trump NOW! They've had him tied up in court for months in the middle of an election...the most blatant example of election interference by a sitting President against his political opposition in the history of our country!

How about the Trump justice system? One example. Pardoning Kwami Kilpatrick. One of the most corrupt mayors in US history. Ran Detroit like a mafia boss.

Why would Trump pardon him or commute his sentence? It's because the rich and powerful get away with crimes. White privilege.

Trump won't go to jail but Michael Cohen went for 3 years. That's not fair.

How about the Trump justice system? One example. Pardoning Kwami Kilpatrick. One of the most corrupt mayors in US history. Ran Detroit like a mafia boss.

Why would Trump pardon him or commute his sentence? It's because the rich and powerful get away with crimes. White privilege.

Trump won't go to jail but Michael Cohen went for 3 years. That's not fair.
How is it white privilege for a black man to get a pardon, Simp?

Forum List

Back