Jimmy Kimmel was funny before he went all Trump hater.

Yeah, I think he's been smokin' some of that DC crack, paid for by you know who's 10%, and a bonus crack pipe on taxpayer dime...you remember that one?

Politics can kill a personality, especially their sense of humor. Most people used to look to entertainers for a kind of escape but today they would rather avoid these unhinged nincompoops who fall for every political talking point, like Kimmel, Whoppi, DeNiro and many others who consider themselves, modern day political geniuses..

Politics can kill a personality, especially their sense of humor. Most people used to look to entertainers for a kind of escape but today they would rather avoid these unhinged nincompoops who fall for every political talking point, like Kimmel, Whoppi, DeNiro and many others who consider themselves, modern day political geniuses..
Odd that so many people accept the things Trump and others say, no matter how disgusting, prejudiced, racist it may be, but Democrats are not allowed to have free speech.

2023 America

Go figure.

Odd that so many people accept the things Trump and others say, no matter how disgusting, prejudiced, racist it may be, but Democrats are not allowed to have free speech.

2023 America

Go figure.
Democrats have the free-est speech of any Americans. The point is that when they sell their soul to the Party, it appears their sense of humor is sacrificed. Compare that funny video to Kimmel's endless Trump bashing on late night. Ugh he's about as funny as a root canal now.

2023 America

Go figure.
I really appreciate that observation.

But for myself, I take anything any politician says with a grain of salt. I don't take anything POTUS 45 said or says as truth until further inspection. I do not really 'get' the reference to 'disgusting, prejudiced, racist'. I guess I can see the 'disgusting' part if your political views are so inclined, but 'prejudiced' and 'racist' do not match what I'm receiving from the Trump organization.

Once upon a time, the motto of my state (formerly an independent nation before joining the USA) was "Freedom and Unity". My only wish is that the new motto of "Slavery and Division" will not prevail. I will listen to your complaints with great interest.

I think he knows he has no talent which is why he went political. He just wanted to get employment.

Jimmy Kimmel in caramel face doing Karl Malone.

Jimmy Kimmel has now officially become a part of the Trump trial. In court they showed text messages between Trump's fixer Michael Cohen and another one of Trump's lawyers. Cohen or the lawyer threatened to reign in legal hell on her. It was after she compared Trump's penis with the smallest mushroom

1714754748342.png

Why does Cohen call Trump Von Shit's His Pants?

A well soiled machines.

2023 America

Go figure.
But, but, but, something about TRUMP!

But, but, but, something about TRUMP!

They all talk politics. They made fun of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama too. Biden too. Don't be snowflake.

The media is controlled by the deep state globalists rino's too now. I heard one of the spanish stations had Trump on, threw softball questions at him and won't let Biden on.

They all talk politics. They made fun of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama too. Biden too. Don't be snowflake.

The media is controlled by the deep state globalists rino's too now. I heard one of the spanish stations had Trump on, threw softball questions at him and won't let Biden on.
And the beat goes on. Can't have a thread without somebody rushing in with something about TRUMP!. He's on everyone's mind nowadays, after all. Quid Pro can't get a word in edgewise, even as garbled as he is.

And the beat goes on. Can't have a thread without somebody rushing in with something about TRUMP!. He's on everyone's mind nowadays, after all. Quid Pro can't get a word in edgewise, even as garbled as he is.
This thread has Trump's name in the title.

You know, there are some days I avoid politics. I only talk sports, religion or about murdering innocent puppies. Or men walking into women's bathrooms. Men like Trump

Oh shit I did it again

POLITICS

Former Miss Arizona: Trump "came strolling right in" to Miss USA dressing room​

entered dressing rooms while her fellow contestants were “half naked.”

Don't worry about trannies in bathrooms

Forum List

Back