JK Rowling is a vile piece of SH*T

No Trump didn’t ignore a disabled boy, you utter moron.

Asses like this bait the sheep into the trap and keep them there.

Harry Potter author in vicious smear against President Trump

Maybe it wasn't this disabled boy....

Trump has never ignored disabled people, be it adults or children.
Unlike ole Joe who tells them to stand up before finding out he's in a wheelchair.

Really, never, EVER has Trump ignored a disabled person?

Well, he's mocked a disabled person....

:lmao::lol::lmao:

Okay, your lack of answer is noted.

Because you believe the misinterpretation made by someone that had no idea what they were talking about.

I can't help it. I have to say it.
The Harry Potter series was a great work of the imagination for youngsters (and oldsters). It has a gentle and moral message and champions doing the right thing. Those who don't enjoy fiction or highly imaginative works, fine--you didn't enjoy it. But keep the books separate from your judgments on the author's politics.

I agree. I don't even know what she supposedly said about Trump, but her books are skillfully written. She's a great storyteller.

The Harry Potter series was a great work of the imagination for youngsters (and oldsters). It has a gentle and moral message and champions doing the right thing. Those who don't enjoy fiction or highly imaginative works, fine--you didn't enjoy it. But keep the books separate from your judgments on the author's politics.
It was better than Mars Needs Women....

Only you, Moon, could come up with such a robust defense. LOL

Unlike ole Joe who tells them to stand up before finding out he's in a wheelchair.

Really, never, EVER has Trump ignored a disabled person?

Well, he's mocked a disabled person....

:lmao::lol::lmao:

Okay, your lack of answer is noted.

Because you believe the misinterpretation made by someone that had no idea what they were talking about.

Do I really? You seem to think you know me.

Only you, Moon, could come up with such a robust defense. LOL
Only surpassed by a Boy and His Dog.........No, it's not sexual...

She's almost always spot on....like she was this time. Yes he flat out ignored that little boy right in front of him raising his hand up for a hand shake.

Maybe the boy did it wrong...he should have grabbed trump by his pussy.

The thing about Potter is it was not a new story line, it did have different names but many characters were reflective of other versions created through the years of literary endeavours...Magic, why that is as old as dragon tails...

She's almost always spot on....like she was this time. Yes he flat out ignored that little boy right in front of him raising his hand up for a hand shake.

Maybe the boy did it wrong...he should have grabbed trump by his pussy.

It's was a germaphobe moment for the president.....He cringed and had withdrawal of a involuntary reflex muscle...

You're right...he didn't ignore that reporter:
upload_2017-7-29_11-54-8.jpeg

You're right...he didn't ignore that reporter: View attachment 141084

Trump is disabled also, in the brain....

The thing about Potter is it was not a new story line, it did have different names but many characters were reflective of other versions created through the years of literary endeavours...Magic, why that is as old as dragon tails...
Well, the hero motif, battling evil, is as old as dragon tales. The coming of age pattern, too. So sure. But there is nothing new under the sun, as they say, Moon. Classic archetypes are part of what makes it resonate so strongly with adults, I think.

Well, the hero motif, battling evil, is as old as dragon tales. The coming of age pattern, too. So sure. But there is nothing new under the sun, as they say, Moon. Classic archetypes are part of what makes it resonate so strongly with adults, I think.
And the fact that many have not seen or read too many previous renditions...It's not like it's inherent behavior..But I did like the message to empower kids with knowing the suffering that all kids go through is universal to a strong degree and not to feel alone but find friends/allies for fortitude during the rough times...But there was no frontal nudity, damn!

And the fact that many have not seen or read too many previous renditions...It's not like it's inherent behavior..But I did like the message to empower kids with knowing the suffering that all kids go through is universal to a strong degree and not to feel alone but find friends/allies for fortitude during the rough times...But there was no frontal nudity, damn!

No, not in the books or movies, but I ran across some recent pictures of Luna on the internet, and I thought I was being petrified.

No, not in the books or movies, but I ran across some recent pictures of Luna on the internet, and I thought I was being petrified.
Petrified, like a woody?

Petrified, like a woody?
statues+of+dublin+oscar+wilde+1.jpg

Totally taken out of context and the liberal left who guessed and assumed.
The liberal left have no clue to what conservatives think. Especially the media.
You actually think that any american today would vote for someone who actually would do something like that.
That's some pretty sick thinking there.

Totally taken out of context and the liberal left who guessed and assumed.
The liberal left have no clue to what conservatives think. Especially the media.
You actually think that any american today would vote for someone who actually would do something like that.
That's some pretty sick thinking there.

The right voted for someone who did that, and worse.

Forum List

Back