JK Rowling is a vile piece of SH*T

No Trump didn’t ignore a disabled boy, you utter moron.

Asses like this bait the sheep into the trap and keep them there.

Harry Potter author in vicious smear against President Trump

Maybe it wasn't this disabled boy....

Trump has never ignored disabled people, be it adults or children.
Unlike ole Joe who tells them to stand up before finding out he's in a wheelchair.

You're right...he didn't ignore that reporter: View attachment 141084

Totally taken out of context and the liberal left who guessed and assumed.
The liberal left have no clue to what conservatives think. Especially the media.
You actually think that any american today would vote for someone who actually would do something like that.
That's some pretty sick thinking there.

Isn't it great to watch with every word they spew prove how degenerates mind work, MK ULTRA victims haven't a clue when it is all right in front of them lmao.

The only books more boring than Harry Potter were the Lord of the Rings series ...which was saved by the movies which made them better than HP and were semi interesting/entertaining. Infact even that shitty series of books Twilight was better than HP and they were also boring as hell.

Boycott. I haven't read a single Rowling book are watched a single Hairy Pooter movie. Her stuff is gay as hell.
Do you have any idea what a stupid comment you just made?
if she praised trump the comments would be different.....
That had nothing to do with anybody's politics--you get that, right? When you haven't read a single book or watched a single movie, you have no standing to say "her stuff is gay as hell." Makes me wonder if this guy CAN read. It's that ignorant.

The only books more boring than Harry Potter were the Lord of the Rings series ...which was saved by the movies which made them better than HP and were semi interesting/entertaining. Infact even that shitty series of books Twilight was better than HP and they were also boring as hell.
It's interesting you liked the LTR movies more than the books, since it teased out only the action/war parts of the story. I enjoyed the other parts of the books more, and I was really surprised when I saw the movies that I didn't remember so much of them being about the fighting. Imagine if the movies had covered everything. It would be a twenty part series..

It's interesting you liked the LTR movies more than the books, since it teased out only the action/war parts of the story. I enjoyed the other parts of the books more, and I was really surprised when I saw the movies that I didn't remember so much of them being about the fighting. Imagine if the movies had covered everything. It would be a twenty part series..
Movies usually help boring books. See Game of Thrones and its endless chapters of wandering through the wilderness. Zzzz

Movies usually help boring books. See Game of Thrones and its endless chapters of wandering through the wilderness. Zzzz
I don't get that channel so I've never seen it. But I hear ya.

Boycott. I haven't read a single Rowling book are watched a single Hairy Pooter movie. Her stuff is gay as hell.
Do you have any idea what a stupid comment you just made?
if she praised trump the comments would be different.....
That had nothing to do with anybody's politics--you get that, right? When you haven't read a single book or watched a single movie, you have no standing to say "her stuff is gay as hell." Makes me wonder if this guy CAN read. It's that ignorant.
Just like trump...he's functionally illiterate.

so how many of those boring best sellers did you read?....

Looks like you find reading in general "boring." I hope my post isn't too long for you....

Objective proof that some opinions are wrong.

Last edited:

So he said he played a clip from a different video?

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

Then he bitches about her working hard and making money?

Hilarious, that guy filters out comments he doesn't like.

Keep telling yourself that, that's acceptable way leftist deny TRUTH..... Typical!

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

Watch it right here lame ass lol

upload_2017-7-29_17-5-40.png

Keep telling yourself that, that's acceptable way leftist deny TRUTH..... Typical!

Trump probably turned down her sexual advances. She is obsessively creepy. Next thing you know she will be trying to break into his mansion to boil bunnies on his stove. Doesn't she have any British politicians to stalk?

Forum List

Back