Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

I am not advocating anything, I am mocking the fake outrage.
Fake?

You think it's cool for a representative to put together a hit list, blaming the president for a mass shooting, and allowing people to know who exactly they need to go shoot?

I think you've lost all reason on this one, pal.

I think you are the one that is overreaching here. He was not advocating shooting anyone any more than Trump does in his rallies.
So you think he put together that list so that people would be nice to those donors?

Get out.

There is a wide fucking gap between "being nice to" and "shooting". Come on dude, you are trying too hard here.
Then what was the purpose of disclosing that information in a tweet like a hit list?

Don't give me that shit.

This is a "hit list"???

EBQXV1EXkAIkDi_.jpg:large

It's one thing to publish public information.

It's quite another to call them out in the form of a hit list so that deranged people can harassing and disturb them because they believe Trump caused a mass shooting.

What are you really advocating year buddy?

Fake?

You think it's cool for a representative to put together a hit list, blaming the president for a mass shooting, and allowing people to know who exactly they need to go shoot?

I think you are the one that is overreaching here. He was not advocating shooting anyone any more than Trump does in his rallies.
Right, so we should blame him for the next one, just like the Dems and media blame Trump!

Sure, if you want to be just like the Dems, then feel free to act like them.
Jesus said turn the other cheek-I'm out of cheeks.

Fake?

So you think he put together that list so that people would be nice to those donors?

Get out.

There is a wide fucking gap between "being nice to" and "shooting". Come on dude, you are trying too hard here.
Then what was the purpose of disclosing that information in a tweet like a hit list?

Don't give me that shit.

This is a "hit list"???

EBQXV1EXkAIkDi_.jpg:large
Yes. That hit list.

Those are the people funding "Trump hate" and causing the shootings. It's exactly what that message says.

Deny it

Fake?

Right, so we should blame him for the next one, just like the Dems and media blame Trump!

Then feel free to do the things that you hate other people doing...that will teach them a lesson...

Fake?

Then feel free to do the things that you hate other people doing...that will teach them a lesson...
At some point, continuing to take the highroad is the wrong road.

These ass fuck will have nobody to blame but themselves for starting the shit.

Frankly, I'm to the point where anything goes. Nothing is off the table. The ends justify the means. They brought it.

Frankly, I'm to the point where anything goes. Nothing is off the table. The ends justify the means. They brought it.

Then you become them.

What is the point if you are no different and no better than that which you fight against?

Then you become them.

What is the point if you are no different and no better than that which you fight against?
We are already DECIDEDLY better. this bullshit has been abided far too long. Refusing to allow them to continue to play these dirty games without any retribution is the wrong thing to do.

Payback is a fucking bitch.

Then you become them.

We are already DECIDEDLY better. this bullshit has been abided far too long. Refusing to allow them to continue to play these dirty games without any retribution is the wrong thing to do.

Now we have moved to the " it is different when we do it" stage.

Then you become them.

No. We have moved to the "you keep deliberately hitting me below the belt so I'm gonna do the same back to you so you'll knock it off "stage.

Please tell me you see the difference. Please tell me that you are not that obtuse.

Then you become them.

No. We have moved to the "you keep deliberately hitting me below the belt so I'm gonna do the same back to you so you'll knock it off "stage.

Please tell me you see the difference. Please tell me that you are not that obtuse.

I think we could use some bible quotes here.
"An eye for an eye" -good advice.
"Turn the other cheek"-good advice
UhOh.

Then you become them.

What I see is that in the end you are doing the very thing you used to say was wrong to do and complain when other did it. I suppose you can argue that your "motives" make it different, but the actions are the same.

It is like a spouse that chooses to cheat because they found out their spouse was cheating on them.

Then you become them.

UhOh.

If you bother to read the passage you will find that "turn the other cheek" replaced "an eye for an eye".

Then you become them.

UhOh.

If you bother to read the passage you will find that "turn the other cheek" replaced "an eye for an eye".
But that should not be construed to mean open up your ass cheeks and let him fuck you dry every single fucking day.

Surely, you see the difference?

This Castro motherfucker is asking for people to go attack the citizens who happened to donate to Trump. You know it. I know it.

When we have gotten to the level of attacking the voters, and supporters, it's time for this country to break the fuck apart.

Let us break off from the US and be our own nation, we will take care of this Castro twat in short order.

UhOh.

But that should not be construed to mean open up your ass cheeks and let him fuck you dry every single fucking day.

I do see that difference.

My view is that you can fight the enemy without becoming the enemy. I used to have this same discussion with the people that think our military should kill women and children and torture our prisoners because that is what the people we are fighting do.

When your actions become no different than that which you are fighting against...who has really won?

UhOh.

I do see that difference.

My view is that you can fight the enemy without becoming the enemy. I used to have this same discussion with the people that think our military should kill women and children and torture our prisoners because that is what the people we are fighting do.

When your actions become no different than that which you are fighting against...who has really won?
Well, you tell me.

We have a bunch of fucking Commies who are going to show up and protest Trump as he visits Dayton and El Paso. They are going to stand on the dead bodies of the victims and try to score political points.

Tell me why this shit should not be repaid in full? Tell me why we have to just sit there and take it.

Forum List

Back