Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

So much for a call to unity, these bastard Dims telling Trump he's not welcome, and now endangering Trump donors by broadcasting their names and business interests, are just asking for more violence !

Democratic lawmaker criticized for tweeting names of Trump donors

President Trump’s campaign lashed out at Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), the brother of Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro, for tweeting out the names and business interests of dozens of donors to the Trump reelection campaign.

Joaquin Castro on Wednesday used his Twitter account to publish the names of 44 Texans who donated the maximum $2,700 to Trump, specifically calling out the owners of several prominent businesses in San Antonio, where the Castro brothers are from.

“Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders’,” the lawmaker tweeted.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh accused Castro of “endangering the safety of the people he is supposed to be representing.”

Real poor judgement, and he wants to be prez? No, No, No.

This is his brother.

So much for a call to unity, these bastard Dims telling Trump he's not welcome, and now endangering Trump donors by broadcasting their names and business interests, are just asking for more violence !

President Trump’s campaign lashed out at Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), the brother of Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro, for tweeting out the names and business interests of dozens of donors to the Trump reelection campaign.

Joaquin Castro on Wednesday used his Twitter account to publish the names of 44 Texans who donated the maximum $2,700 to Trump, specifically calling out the owners of several prominent businesses in San Antonio, where the Castro brothers are from.

“Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders’,” the lawmaker tweeted.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh accused Castro of “endangering the safety of the people he is supposed to be representing.”

What's the big fucking deal with this? It's all public records.

It may influence the weak minded. Julian hid behind his twin who did it for him for presidential election publicity. Disgusting. Maybe ICE should release the names of illegals? Fair is fair.

It may influence the weak minded. Julian hid behind his twin who did it for him for presidential election publicity. Disgusting. Maybe ICE should release the names of illegals? Fair is fair.
Yes. Let us all know where those illegals live so we can go harass them until they leave.

I agree. Fair is fair.

OH NO....he tweeted publicly available information!

Oh the horror! :290968001256257790-final:
It's one thing to publish public information.

It's quite another to call them out in the form of a hit list so that deranged people can harass and disturb them because they believe Trump caused a mass shooting.

What are you really advocating year buddy?

Texas voted for Trump. Of course he is welcome.

It's quite another to call them out in the form of a hit list so that deranged people can harassing and disturb them because they believe Trump caused a mass shooting.

I am not advocating anything, I am mocking the fake outrage.

It's quite another to call them out in the form of a hit list so that deranged people can harassing and disturb them because they believe Trump caused a mass shooting.

Fake?

You think it's cool for a representative to put together a hit list, blaming the president for a mass shooting, and allowing people to know who exactly they need to go shoot?

I think you've lost all reason on this one, pal.

Fake?

You think it's cool for a representative to put together a hit list, blaming the president for a mass shooting, and allowing people to know who exactly they need to go shoot?

I think you are the one that is overreaching here. He was not advocating shooting anyone any more than Trump does in his rallies.

Fake?

Who is mocking? Publish his name!

Fake?

I think you are the one that is overreaching here. He was not advocating shooting anyone any more than Trump does in his rallies.
So you think he put together that list so that people would be nice to those donors?

Get out.

Fake?

So you think he put together that list so that people would be nice to those donors?

Get out.

There is a wide fucking gap between "being nice to" and "shooting". Come on dude, you are trying too hard here.

Fake?

Right, so we should blame him for the next one, just like the Dems and media blame Trump!

Fake?

Get out.

There is a wide fucking gap between "being nice to" and "shooting". Come on dude, you are trying too hard here.
Then what was the purpose of disclosing that information in a tweet like a hit list?

Don't give me that shit.

Fake?

Right, so we should blame him for the next one, just like the Dems and media blame Trump!

Sure, if you want to be just like the Dems, then feel free to act like them.

Forum List

Back