Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

I've already posted the RED WAVE facts repeatedly, including a source article from CNN. No need to repeat, Ho hum. :biggrin:

Who cares what you posted? I posted the latest polling results which refutes you and your sources.

Last edited:
Bottom line is that this fall if the economy is bad, Democrats will be losing more elections and if the economy is good Democrats will do fine in November.

ILLEGAL ALIEN growth (and its severe ramifications) is bigger under the Democrat president. Yup. No doubt about that.

1656001004700.png

Link to that quote...
I saw it on TV, but it might be around somewhere. I'll take a look.

You shouldn't have to ask for a link. You actually don't know this ? Oh I forgot. You're an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, that's right.

I give no blame to Trump because there is nothing to blame him for. Democrats created the goofy thing, then maintained it in 2020. I explained twice (or is it 3 times now ?)

This is what happens when you talk to people whose brains are infected with leftist loony-BS. I suppose you also have no clue of all the reasons why Trump is the HERO of the pandemic. Of course not. Information-derived victims of liberal OMISSION media could never have gotten any look at that.
Your purely emotional black and white thinking has no place in this forum lol

Of course they do. Polling shows, at this time, the Senate is up for grabs and Republicans will will gain between 10-40 seats.

screenshot_20220621-223745_samsung-internet-jpg.661221

screenshot_20220621-223445_samsung-internet-jpg.661222

I don't expect you to understand those polls, you're senile.
What I understand is that as an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, what you DON'T understand, is that the polls have not only been wrong in the recent past, they have been wrong by a lot.
That's because Republicans generally don't respond to polls (seeing them as part of the liberal media establishment). So the polls are generally only talking to Democrats, and thus are skewed greatly.

My God. How many times have I posted this for almost 9 years now ?

I saw it on TV, but it might be around somewhere. I'll take a look.

You shouldn't have to ask for a link. You actually don't know this ? Oh I forgot. You're an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, that's right.

That quote is nowhere, you made it up. I already looked...

No results found for "Why don't we pass the parts of the bill that we agree on, send out the checks, and we'll negotiate the other stuff later".

Of course they do. Polling shows, at this time, the Senate is up for grabs and Republicans will take control of thd House but not by much.

:cuckoo:
You don't know NOW what we have known (post 293) for 20 years. SAD.

Great, now tell us how many of these alleged "jobs" (actually just people returning to work) are going to AMERICANS, rather than Biden's millions of illegal aliens.

See the source image

I've got a crazy idea for you - LOOK IT UP YOURSELF and make an actual fact based argument worth a damn.

That quote is nowhere, you made it up. I already looked...

No results found for "Why don't we pass the parts of the bill that we agree on, send out the checks, and we'll negotiate the other stuff later".
FOOL! It's posted in Post # 290, and the quote is everywhere on the internet, Wanna see 10 more ? You boob.

I've got a crazy idea for you - LOOK IT UP YOURSELF and make an actual fact based argument worth a damn.
How about this? You tell us how many so-called new jobs are being created, and I'll tell you how many new illegal aliens have come into the country since Biden took over (and how many more are on their way right now). ....(and how high housing rents have skyrocketed since Biden started airlifting them into Florida)

What I understand is that as an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, what you DON'T understand, is that the polls have not only been wrong in the recent past, they have been wrong by a lot.
That's because Republicans generally don't respond to polls (seeing them as part of the liberal media establishment). So the polls are generally only talking to Democrats, and thus are skewed greatly.

My God. How many times have I posted this for almost 9 years now ?

LOL

Now you're calling yourself an idiot as you criticize polling but earlier, cited polling as evidence of a red wave.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back