Job growth still strong with 429,000 new jobs created.

Not in the last 40 years. It's certainly the highest inflation rate we've seen this century.

So not "record high." Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

So? The claim I obliterated was that inflation is at a "record high." The claim of "record high" inflation extends beyond this century.
You haven't obliterated anything get over yourself.

People make mistakes every day, usually multiple times and you're no better than anyone else.

Technically it is correct, it set a record high for inflation in this century.

You haven't obliterated anything get over yourself.

People make mistakes every day, usually multiple times and you're no better than anyone else.

Technically it is correct, it set a record high for inflation in this century.

LOL

Of course I did. Even you admitted it's not a record high.

:dance:

And no, it's not even technically correct as the idiot who said that didn't restrict it to this century.

Since inflation's been higher, how is it "record high" inflation?
Rather it’s record high or not does not change the fact it is having a devastating effect on the economy as well as Biden’s approval rating on the economy as well as his overall approval rating.

LOL

Of course I did. Even you admitted it's not a record high.

And no, it's not even technically correct as the idiot who said that didn't restrict it to this century.
You are as full of shit as you are of yourself.

Rather it’s record high or not does not change the fact it is having a devastating effect on the economy as well as Biden’s approval rating on the economy as well as his overall approval rating.
Just wait until the q2 growth rate numbers come in. With gas and oil both hitting record highs we're heading for a nasty recession.

That is true that it's having a devastating effect on the economy. It might even very well lead us into a recession, if we're not already in one.

That still doesn't make it record high inflation. Inflation (and deflation which is worse) has been higher many times in the past. The actual record high was nearly 3 times higher than it is right now.

That is true that it's having a devastating effect on the economy. It might even very well lead us into a recession, if we're not already in one.

That still doesn't make it record high inflation. Inflation (and deflation which is worse) has been higher many times in the past. The actual record high was nearly 3 times higher than it is right now.
It's certainly record high inflation for this century.

You are as full of shit as you are of yourself.

LOL

Nope, not full of shit. I posted...

Since inflation's been higher, how is it "record high" inflation?

... to which you responded ...

Not in the last 40 years.

... which indicates you agree with me that inflation is not currently at a "record high."

You're trying real hard to show I'm wrong even though you already agreed I am right.

It's certainly record high inflation for this century.

Again, so what? The claim made was ...

Record high inflation and record high gas prices which did not start with Putins invasion of Ukraine overshadow this.

The emphasis is mine to show there was no "this century" qualifier to that claim. Who knows why you can't control your impulses to add that?

Forum List

Back