Job growth still strong with 429,000 new jobs created.

You can't be mad that new jobs are being created and this is the fast recovery from a recession ever.

Not bad numbers if you ask me.

Actually the trade gap has grown and more products are coming from overseas and the tariff are still in place that Trump had and trump trade deal has failed so far in this aspect.
A problem we had largely under control when we were exporting more petroleum than we were importing and brining manufacturing jobs back from over seas.

You can't be mad that new jobs are being created and this is the fast recovery from a recession ever.

Not bad numbers if you ask me.
All we had to do to "recover" was stop the idiotic Covid Lockdowns that accomplished nothing. No Biden policy had anything to do with that, they fought it tooth and nail.

Got love this.
You don’t get it. Inflation is out of control. We have a shortage of baby formula. Companies cannot find enough workers. Supply chain is a mess. Mental health crisis is a mess. We have a shortage of nurses and doctors. Borrowing costs are up. Unemployment is about to go up. November will be a giant red wave. And even that may not help.

All we had to do to "recover" was stop the idiotic Covid Lockdowns that accomplished nothing. No Biden policy had anything to do with that, they fought it tooth and nail.
The stimulus had alot to do with the recovery. I'm sure the extra money and have a block on evictions had alot to do with the recovery.

You don't.

But the extra money helped people and not getting kicked out of their apartments helped them to be stable enough to get a job.

I disagree with you.

But I like you cause you are smarter than most here.

You don’t get it. Inflation is out of control. We have a shortage of baby formula. Companies cannot find enough workers. Supply chain is a mess. Mental health crisis is a mess. We have a shortage of nurses and doctors. Borrowing costs are up. Unemployment is about to go up. November will be a giant red wave. And even that may not help.
Unemployment is going up? The baby formula shortage is a private sector problem. There is alot of thing that are still lagging from the recession but jobs growth is not one of them.

Yes, following the trend in job growth that Trump inherited...

Except jobs actually outpaced population growth and the increase in retirements due to baby boomers retiring in huge numbers.

By 2030 we're all expected to be out of the job market and things are going to get really interesting from there forward especially for funding Social Security and Medicare which keeps getting kicked down the road.

Except jobs actually outpaced population growth and the increase in retirements due to baby boomers retiring in huge numbers.

By 2030 we're all expected to be out of the job market and things are going to get really interesting from there forward especially for funding Social Security and Medicare which keeps getting kicked down the road.
Only dropping unemployment by 1.6%.

The stimulus had alot to do with the recovery. I'm sure the extra money and have a block on evictions had alot to do with the recovery.

You don't.

But the extra money helped people and not getting kicked out of their apartments helped them to be stable enough to get a job.

I disagree with you.

But I like you cause you are smarter than most here.
Blocking evictions has only cheated landlords out of massive amounts of money and ruined the market largely in rental investment property.

You are an economic illiterate.

Only dropping unemployment by 1.6%.
It's really hard to drop UE when you're already at what is considered to be "Full Unemployment". When the pandemic hit we were at about 2.5% UE. 3.5% is traditionally considered to be "full employment".

Last edited:

Irrelevant to the fact that job growth began in 2010 and increased at roughly the same rate for 10 years. Neither Obama nor Trump can claim sole credit for that amazing stat.

IF republicans take both houses at best they can mitigate further damage. If we can get a decent republican elected President in 2024 with strong majorities in both houses we can begin to roll back the damage in a big way but it still may well take several years for the economy to recover fully.

Rolling back all of Biden's anti Petroleum EO's and new regulations would create a hundred thousand or more jobs in the first six months or so and as the outgrowth from those folks getting back to work the supporting industries will experience explosive growth as well all the while petroleum prices falling like a stone helping out the rest of the economy.

Irrelevant to the fact that job growth began in 2010 and increased at roughly the same rate for 10 years. Neither Obama nor Trump can claim sole credit for that amazing stat.
It's completely relevant since conditions don't remain constant even from year to year in the economy much less over a 10 year period. If they did, the economy would quickly stagnate.

It's completely relevant since conditions don't remain constant even from year to year in the economy much less over a 10 year period. If they did, the economy would quickly stagnate.

It's irrelevant job growth outpaced population growth. It happened. For 10 consecutive years. That was amazing.

Jobs coming back that was lost from the pandemic. Isn't job creation.
In a way I hate to see it but we're most likely going to be in a full blown recession before election day.

It's hilarious they want to give Biden credit for a recovery from a recession Which was already over six months before he took office.

1652324315583.png

No mention of course of the recession he's creating.

Well Biden already created more jobs than any president in history.

But that still isn't good enough for republicans. 😂😂😂
“Hey look everybody…we’re getting out of our own way and fixing our fuck up.”
Hahaha…only retarded as fuck Mexicrats think they deserve credit for fixing their own fuck-ups.

Forum List

Back