Jobless claims drop to lowest level in eight years

It really is interesting. Sad....but interesting. The desire to see this president fail is not only strong enough for some to promote policies that make recovery more difficult. It is actually strong enough to compel some to ignore hard data.

Nutters, you don't have to concede that the recovery is due to the leadership of this president. Nor must you admit that the policies put forth by liberal economists and elected officials are the only path to success. But you must agree that we are recovering. You cannot sit there and claim that we are worse off now than we were in January, 2009.

I know you want to believe that we are going in reverse. I know that you have invested a shitload of time and energy into your constant doom and gloom outlook. But it is time to break through to reality. Don't you think?

10505594_949399678420439_5502911073629813091_n.jpg

Wow......yet we are STILL 17+ TRILLION dollars in debt. What a deal. My Grandchildren will be sure to thank you for your insight.....

You do realize that, including interest, $14 trillion of that $17 trillion was run up by 3 presidents, Reagan Bush I, and Bush II. Of course all during the time the GOP ran up the debt we heard:

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

Wow......yet we are STILL 17+ TRILLION dollars in debt. What a deal. My Grandchildren will be sure to thank you for your insight.....

All that debt.....and still recovering. How is that possible?

Go ahead....tell me how the Fed is in Obama's back pocket. It is really all you have.

The United States of America is STILL a magnet for investors......even with all that debt. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?

Could it be that the world knows that we are not bankrupt? Hmmmmm?

You have to love Nazi logic. 17 Trillion diollars in debt and this dumbass says "Everything is fine".

You are a goddamned idiot. Pure and simple. When that national debt clock starts moving in the OTHER direction, you fool, THEN you can tell me how we are "recovering".

You're like the fucking alcoholic that tells everyone he is "recovering" while holding a beer in one hand and a shot glass in the other. :cuckoo:

Go away dumbass - you bother me.
Or when a Republican is president and the debt keeps increasing you will tell us we are recovering, just like we were told that we were recovering under Reagan and Bush as the debt skyrocketed.

All that debt.....and still recovering. How is that possible?

Go ahead....tell me how the Fed is in Obama's back pocket. It is really all you have.

The United States of America is STILL a magnet for investors......even with all that debt. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?

Could it be that the world knows that we are not bankrupt? Hmmmmm?

You have to love Nazi logic. 17 Trillion diollars in debt and this dumbass says "Everything is fine".

You are a goddamned idiot. Pure and simple. When that national debt clock starts moving in the OTHER direction, you fool, THEN you can tell me how we are "recovering".

You're like the fucking alcoholic that tells everyone he is "recovering" while holding a beer in one hand and a shot glass in the other. :cuckoo:

Go away dumbass - you bother me.

You didn't answer my questions. Why not?

You do realize that, including interest, $14 trillion of that $17 trillion was run up by 3 presidents, Reagan Bush I, and Bush II. Of course all during the time the GOP ran up the debt we heard:

Ronald Reagan

Dick Cheney

When Bush was President I was employed from 1999 to 2008

When Obama was president I laid off in 2009, 2010, 2011

Ronald Reagan

Dick Cheney

And?

Ronald Reagan

Dick Cheney

And?

well Obama is so great why did I stop working???????????????

And?

Do you think you were laid off because of some policy that Obama signed into law? If so, which one(s)?

Is it possible that you were laid off as a result of the recession that began long before Obama took office?

Do you think you were laid off because of some policy that Obama signed into law? If so, which one(s)?

Is it possible that you were laid off as a result of the recession that began long before Obama took office?

Why hasn't Obama fixed it, it's been 6 years?

Hmmmmmmmm. You might want to pick up a newspaper once in a while. Are you still unemployed?

Why hasn't Obama fixed it, it's been 6 years?

Hmmmmmmmm. You might want to pick up a newspaper once in a while. Are you still unemployed?

I'm employed but just barely, everything is unstable

Ronald Reagan

Dick Cheney

Is it Obama's fault you can't hold on to a job?
You lost your job under Bush and found 4 under Obama. What more can Obama do for you?

Ronald Reagan

Dick Cheney

Is it Obama's fault you can't hold on to a job?
You lost your job under Bush and found 4 under Obama. What more can Obama do for you?

Obviously nothing since organizations keep shutting down

Forum List

Back