Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

Obama inherited his own economy, Dem's controlled congress from 2006-2008 I keep having to remind you libs. I think we all know why you accidently forget this.

That is exactly right. The crash was the doing of the Democrats, not Bush.

Dem's desperately tried to crash the economy to improve their chances in 2008, just as they are praying for a recession now. There's plenty of government land in Nevada lets round up the left and build prison camps for them.

Okay I got it. Trump keeps them to find out who they are. Seeing if they are criminals. Obama just let them go? Okay, got it.

Most of these folks aren't criminals. There's no reason to hold them except... racism.

Guy, this is something we will be apologizing to future generations for. Kind of like the Germans are still apologizing for WWII.

You are comparing a world war to not letting people just drift into our country at will? We don't owe anybody an apology. This country is not a dumping ground for the worlds vagrants. If anything, they should be apologizing to us for the billions we need to spend on them.
How about a simple fking thank you

You are comparing a world war to not letting people just drift into our country at will? We don't owe anybody an apology. This country is not a dumping ground for the worlds vagrants. If anything, they should be apologizing to us for the billions we need to spend on them.

JoeB131 posts are always a combination of rotten analogies, sheer stupidity, and unreal concoctions. The man is not of this world.
Shame on America! That’s their game

Which we really should save for a later date.
Yeah, that would have been nice. I'm sure the Fed would have liked to be sitting at, at least, 4.0% on the funds rate, but this "soaring" economy needs help.

Hopefully 50bps will be enough. A good deal with China would be better.
If we were at 4.0 we'd have somewhere to go, more bullets in the gun. The rate should have been increasing for the last few years of the Obama administration as well as the first part of tRump's.
Yeah, the Fed was really maniacal there, especially under Yellen, signaling it was going to keep raising, but it couldn't.

So now it has limited firepower to deal with our softening "soaring" economy.
You really hate success
To what success are you trying to refer?

The slowing economy?

Why do you hate America?
I posted what the fed chairman said. He mentioned no slowdown

Which we really should save for a later date.
Yeah, that would have been nice. I'm sure the Fed would have liked to be sitting at, at least, 4.0% on the funds rate, but this "soaring" economy needs help.

If we were at 4.0 we'd have somewhere to go, more bullets in the gun. The rate should have been increasing for the last few years of the Obama administration as well as the first part of tRump's.
Yeah, the Fed was really maniacal there, especially under Yellen, signaling it was going to keep raising, but it couldn't.

You really hate success
How did you get that out of his post?
Why, you his security guardian? Fk you

You really hate success
How did you get that out of his post?
They like to make stuff up as they go.
Says the master projecter

Da
However there is a consensus that Russia had no impact on the election.
This^is a bald faced lie. Why do you do that?

Hmmmmm...because it is true. How's that?
Lol, no. It's not.
What did Russia do then?
There's this document, it's call the Mueller report? It's got more than 400 pages of things Russia did.

You really should read it.
Says nothing, but your TDS is acknowledged

You really hate success

The slowing economy?

Why do you hate America?
So?
  • GDP is at 2.0%
  • Treasury yields have crashed 55%
  • The Fed has cut rates 25bps
  • Markets are demanding another 50bps
  • Trump himself has been whining about rates
  • There is no growth-push inflation
Those are all facts. You can pretend that they aren't, if you'd like. I realize your ideological obligations.

Go away, little girl.

Fuck off loser. I picked up my weapon and served my country. Did you, loser? Friggin' sniveling punk.

The OP still stands as fact and un-refuted:

Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears

There were fewer people unemployed in America in August 2019 than there were in August 1975 when we were just shy of 69 million fewer people in the economy.

It was not a good report and a recession or slowdown is clearly on the table. Your saying it is a good report does not make it so.

You really hate success

The slowing economy?

Why do you hate America?
So?
  • GDP is at 2.0%
Those are all facts. You can pretend that they aren't, if you'd like. I realize your ideological obligations.
One cuts rates to keep from going into a slow down, not because we’re in one. The fed was wrong when they increased the rate, almost a sabotage, I’d call it. Just like 2006

Democrats can’t have success in our country, PERIOD

You really hate success

The slowing economy?

Why do you hate America?
So?
  • GDP is at 2.0%
One cuts rates to keep from going into a slow down, not because we’re in one. The fed was wrong when they increased the rate, almost a sabotage, I’d call it. Just like 2006
JoeB131 posts are always a combination of rotten analogies, sheer stupidity, and unreal concoctions. The man is not of this world.
You forgot "shilling for Terrorists"
all of them

Okay I got it. Trump keeps them to find out who they are. Seeing if they are criminals. Obama just let them go? Okay, got it.

Most of these folks aren't criminals. There's no reason to hold them except... racism.

Guy, this is something we will be apologizing to future generations for. Kind of like the Germans are still apologizing for WWII.

How about a simple fking thank you

You will never see that. All you'll hear is "what have you done for us lately?"

You really hate success

The slowing economy?

Why do you hate America?
So?
  • GDP is at 2.0%

The rates are still historical low, even with the tiny amount they raised it last year. We have been told time and time again how amazing the economy is, yet it cannot even take a small rate increase.

I guess the economy is not the great after all

The rates are still historical low, even with the tiny amount they raised it last year. We have been told time and time again how amazing the economy is, yet it cannot even take a small rate increase.

Well, EINSTEIN, thanks to a few weeks now of lies and fake news, industries have gotten the jitters and they are pulling back from investments. Well done! Your side purposely FUCKED UP the economy for its own political ends. You people are sick pigs.

This was forecasted a few weeks ago: Enough fake news and lies about recessions can cause jitters in the market and actually precipitate actual problems. And now it is happening, and that is way they are lowing interest rates.

I swear, if I could break every jaw of every Democrats in one mighty swing I would. They are anti-American vermin who are happy to kill and destroy anybody to gain power.

And they have the nerve to talk shit about Trump! Fucking pigs

You really hate success

The slowing economy?

Why do you hate America?
So?
  • GDP is at 2.0%

I think without the trade war, rates would have increased. But this tariff thing is leaving a lot of uncertainty in the market.

Well, EINSTEIN, thanks to a few weeks now of lies and fake news, industries have gotten the jitters and they are pulling back from investments. Well done! Your side purposely FUCKED UP the economy for its own political ends. You people are sick pigs.

This was forecasted a few weeks ago: Enough fake news and lies about recessions can cause jitters in the market and actually precipitate actual problems. And now it is happening, and that is way they are lowing interest rates.

I swear, if I could break every jaw of every Democrats in one mighty swing I would. They are anti-American vermin who are happy to kill and destroy anybody to gain power.

There has not been a rate hike in almost a year, rates are still at historical lows, and yet you people who claim the econ y is the best in history are still begging the Fed to drop it more.

I honestly do not think you could be any more stupid if you tried,

There has not been a rate hike in almost a year, rates are still at historical lows, and yet you people who claim the econ y is the best in history are still begging the Fed to drop it more.

The idea of increasing rates is to slow an economy down when it's growing too fast and might get out of control. But the fact we have more jobs than people to do them is doing the job instead of the interest rates.

Da
This^is a bald faced lie. Why do you do that?

Hmmmmm...because it is true. How's that?
Lol, no. It's not.
What did Russia do then?
There's this document, it's call the Mueller report? It's got more than 400 pages of things Russia did.

You really should read it.
Says nothing, but your TDS is acknowledged
Some day, one of you kiddos will read that, and on that day everything will change.

What was the Fed Rate during the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama?

Forum List

Back