Jodi Arias Penalty

Wow...motion for mistrial denied....defense attorneys wish to withdraw from case again...denied. The defense will not call any witnesses. Does that mean Jodi also?

So they are throwing in the towel, acting as ineffective counsel, so that she can appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel? New tactic I haven't seen.

Motion to withdraw denied.

What happened to Brewer?

Nurmster got mad at being told no and is taking his ball and going home.

He is setting up appeal denying her witnesses in light of denied motions.

Where's the bullshit emoticon.

This is like JoJo tweeting and then wanting a mistrial for tweeting. You can't fabricate your own appeal!

Dang!

Nope because the judge offered to do the testimony in "sealed proceedings".

And she plead the 5th!

Games games games games.

Doc! We need a joke!

Wow...motion for mistrial denied....defense attorneys wish to withdraw from case again...denied. The defense will not call any witnesses. Does that mean Jodi also?

Hey! I gave you QOTD several pages back.

I think she'll still speak on her own behalf, but Nurmi is playing high stakes poker with these motions and calling off all the witnesses.

Nurmster got mad at being told no and is taking his ball and going home.

He is setting up appeal denying her witnesses in light of denied motions.

Where's the bullshit emoticon.

This is like JoJo tweeting and then wanting a mistrial for tweeting. You can't fabricate your own appeal!

Dang!

Nope because the judge offered to do the testimony in "sealed proceedings".

And she plead the 5th!

Games games games games.

Doc! We need a joke!

You have one... this trial.

Will she allocute? Without witnesses, no rebuttal case, per defense attny Lam.

In chambers conversation waaaa waaaa this is not fair waaaa waaaa now I want to go home I don't want to do thing anymore, waaaa waaaa you don't like us judge waaa waaa

:eusa_wall::eusa_wall:

Tomorrow 9:30, court.

AH-HA, she (Womack) believed the defendant came from a good background not a bad background: per Martinez.

Last edited:
Wow, did he ask for the judge to recuse herself ? I was half-listening. Or to have some other judge decide the issues?

Oh okay, motion for stay on proceedings. I got that wrong. Good thing HLN is slow.

Forum List

Back