Jodi Arias Penalty

All I can say is, Jodi brought this mess on herself, so let her roll in it. Continue with the trial and get it over with. She needs to learn she doesn't control the court.

That's there job, it's what they are suppose to do!

And if Womack going even a small taste of what was done to ALV (via internet, phone, stalking etc)....then it IS witness intimidation, IMO!

She is unbelievably defiant. She will stick to her damned abuse story, if it kills her. Instead of having her family get up, plead for her life, tell the jury she is mentally "off", she wants to maintain this victim/martyrdom.

That's there job, it's what they are suppose to do!

And if Womack going even a small taste of what was done to ALV (via internet, phone, stalking etc)....then it IS witness intimidation, IMO!

That has nothing to do with the prosecution though. The judge would have done the testimony in sealed proceedings. Further, Womack went on Nancy Grace and exposed herself to the media, of her own volition.

I hope she is not that stupid, TW! I suspect not, but she manages to get crazier and stupider by the day it seems!

THe last the jury wants to hear from her is how they got it wrong!

She is unbelievably defiant. She will stick to her damned abuse story, if it kills her. Instead of having her family get up, plead for her life, tell the jury she is mentally "off", she wants to maintain this victim/martyrdom.

In her sick, demented mind, she probably still believes she'll 'win' in the end.

Womack told Nancy Grace that Arias had a good childhood. If she said that on the stand, it wouldn't go with Arias's narrative. If she said that Arias had a bad childhood, they would have brought that tape up. It was a no win situation to have Womack on the stand. That is not going to fly on appeal. They chose not to put her on.

Last edited:
I didn't say it had anything to do with the prosecution! I said if she's received threats, since it was announced that she would testify for JA...that IS intimidation! (which has nothing to do NG either)

I totally agree with you! I still believe either her mother or grandmother should get up and say how c-r-a-z-y she is! :cuckoo: I see her sister, brother, and father in court today. What a wasted day for all! I bet the jury is seeing red! :evil:

Womack told Nancy Grace that Arias had a good childhood. If she said that on the stand, it wouldn't go with Arias's narrative. If she said that Arias had a bad childhood, they would have brought that tape up. It was a no win situation to have Womack on the stand. That is not going to fly on appeal. They chose not to put her on.

JODI told 48 hours she had a good childhood "idyllic almost".

I didn't say it had anything to do with the prosecution! I said if she's received threats, since it was announced that she would testify for JA...that IS intimidation! (which has nothing to do NG either)

Nurmi said that the prosecutor intimidated witnesses in his motion argument.

I totally agree with you! I still believe either her mother or grandmother should get up and say how c-r-a-z-y she is! :cuckoo: I see her sister, brother, and father in court today. What a wasted day for all! I bet the jury is seeing red! :evil:

She thinks everyone is so stupid.

Forum List

Back