Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

Give me odds that she is going to get life. I think it is 9 to 3, or 75% at least.

She admitted to killing him, her DNA is all over the damn house, receipts and video cameras along her trail show her going there and heading away, neighbor saw her there, pictures from the camera prove it was her, and the jurors can't give her the damn death penalty yet? WTF!
Come on Aye...she is just misunderstood.

She admitted to killing him, her DNA is all over the damn house, receipts and video cameras along her trail show her going there and heading away, neighbor saw her there, pictures from the camera prove it was her, and the jurors can't give her the damn death penalty yet? WTF!

You take the place of Travis Alexander then. See if you still think she's misunderstood.

Give me odds that she is going to get life. I think it is 9 to 3, or 75% at least.
Ya know...it is a double standard. If she were a man, she would be issued her last rites. All joking aside, female privilege. And they say there is a war on women...this is the perfect example as to why that myth is a fairy tale.

You take the place of Travis Alexander then. See if you still think she's misunderstood.
You responded to me! Yay! :)

I'm mean look at the women . Would you put that hot piece of ass to dealth. He'll I'd give my self life in jail if I could share her cell.

So . . . when do we find out what happens with Ms. Arias? :D
As soon as the judge gets tired of no decision. I have a feeling she didn't call it today because of Bibi's speech. She wants to make sure she gets all the press she can get.

As soon as the judge gets tired of no decision. I have a feeling she didn't call it today because of Bibi's speech. She wants to make sure she gets all the press she can get.

So when will that be? Tomorrow? It's taking long enough!
You would think. I thought it was gonna be Friday. I guess this judge really does want to destroy beauty.

You would think. I thought it was gonna be Friday. I guess this judge really does want to destroy beauty.

Oh you!!! What are we going to do with you? :lol: Ms. Arias is not going to be available either way. I'm sure you realize that she is not going to go free. The evidence is pretty damning. :) Silly.

I'm mean look at the women . Would you put that hot piece of ass to dealth. He'll I'd give my self life in jail if I could share her cell.

Well that might be just like being married! :ack-1: Stuck with the same woman in a small jail cell for the rest of your life. Lol. :D

Oh you!!! What are we going to do with you? :lol: Ms. Arias is not going to be available either way. I'm sure you realize that she is not going to go free. The evidence is pretty damning. :) Silly.
She will be able to appeal the conviction, especially if they try to execute her.

She will be able to appeal the conviction, especially if they try to execute her.

Appeals are automatic when someone is sentenced to death. They don't even have a choice in the matter. :)

Well that might be just like being married! :ack-1: Stuck with the same woman in a small jail cell for the rest of your life. Lol. :D
All that matters is the company. Few people I'd do it with. :)

Jury got sent back. It is apparent that there will probably be no death penalty. Then the judge decides with life and chance at parole after 25, or life and no parole. Bet she get's chance at 25.

If she gets death, she will be in contact only with prisoner personnel until it is time for the gurney journey.

If she gets death, she will be in contact only with prisoner personnel until it is time for the gurney journey.
And with approved visitors, through a glass wall. Not touching.

Forum List

Back