Jodi Arias Trial

Let her rot in jail!

No one deserves to die the way she killed her boyfriend!

She is nothing more than a pathetic scorned woman! and she will have the rest of her life to think about her crime!

Rot in hell!

Jodi Arias Found Guilty of First Degree Murder abcnews

Despite the mediocre job of the DA. Good for justice. Hard on the jurors.

Death Penalty? No. Life with parole, maybe.

Aggravating phase begins tomorrow.

I think she will get the death penalty.

If the jury cannot come to a unanimous decision, there will be another jury brought in to hear the aggravating phase of the trial. That is at least what I heard from an attorney in Arizona

This was one of the songs that Jodi was singing while alone in the interrogation room back in July of 2008 (Stalker that she is)

I just wonder if she was singing this before she brutally murdered Travis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKZQs1xekY]Dido - Here With Me - YouTube[/ame]

The guy she stole from the world. A giving and truly good person, that only had compassion for his fellow human being.

944170_185591978264209_1595950076_n.jpg

Yeah, you'll notice that women are particularly gleeful about this conviction. Just like the woman who came and leaned over me after I had been knocked to the floor by my boyfriend, and spat at me, "You ASKED for it! You provoked him!" Yeah, I had dared to voice my own opinions and disagree with someone. I asked for it.

That's women for you. That's what I expect from my gender.

You'll also see them clamoring for the death penalty. Oh, wait...they've already started. And they'll probably want to watch her die. Yeah, that's it! Her execution should be televised! Teach this bitch a lesson!

I would have been yelling at your boyfriend for hitting you.

I will go one further. If I saw someone hitting someone, I would intervene regardless of gender

Arizona is a big death penalty state. You have to give her credit though. She is bringing her case to the media in a last ditch effort to avoid the big needle. Greta will interview her tonite.

Arizona is a big death penalty state. You have to give her credit though. She is bringing her case to the media in a last ditch effort to avoid the big needle. Greta will interview her tonite.

Interview who? Arias? The case is not done yet. Bringing it to the media, should have zero impression on the jury. They are admonished to not look at the media in any way shape or form

Interview who? Arias? The case is not done yet. Bringing it to the media, should have zero impression on the jury. They are admonished to not look at the media in any way shape or form

The case is indeed ...done. No matter what the death penalty hearings come up with the death penalty is adjudicated by the judge and even judges are sometimes swayed by public opinion. Strangely enough the defendant has a right to talk to the media at any time although few take advantage of it.

The case is indeed ...done. No matter what the death penalty hearings come up with the death penalty is adjudicated by the judge and even judges are sometimes swayed by public opinion. Strangely enough the defendant has a right to talk to the media at any time although few take advantage of it.

Oh Jodi takes advantage of it for sure. She has from day one. She is a master manipulator who seems to think she is smarter than anyone else in any room she may be in. But it was ultimately her undoing

Even if the death penalty is imposed, she could sit on death row for 20 years making appeal after appeal.

A study released by the Urban Institute on March 6, 2008 forecast that the lifetime cost to taxpayers for the capitally-prosecuted cases in Maryland since 1978 will be $186 million. That translates to $37.2 million for each of the state’s five executions since the state reenacted the death penalty. The study estimates that the average cost to Maryland taxpayers for reaching a single death sentence is $3 million - $1.9 million more than the cost of a non-death penalty case. (This includes investigation, trial, appeals, and incarceration costs.) The study examined 162 capital cases that were prosecuted between 1978 and 1999 and found that those cases will cost $186 million more than what those cases would have cost had the death penalty not existed as a punishment. At every phase of a case, according to the study, capital murder cases cost more than non-capital murder cases.

This is one paragraph from the link, which has more information on how much more expensive the death penality is. Also, studies show the death penalty is not a deterrent. There isn't any reason for it except the idea of punishment and the desire for vengence.

Costs of the Death Penalty | Death Penalty Information Center

A final comment for me here about women being scorned.

Don't play with snakes then complain about being bitten.

Jodi, imho, should be executed.

Unsubscribe.

Even if the death penalty is imposed, she could sit on death row for 20 years making appeal after appeal.

A study released by the Urban Institute on March 6, 2008 forecast that the lifetime cost to taxpayers for the capitally-prosecuted cases in Maryland since 1978 will be $186 million. That translates to $37.2 million for each of the state’s five executions since the state reenacted the death penalty. The study estimates that the average cost to Maryland taxpayers for reaching a single death sentence is $3 million - $1.9 million more than the cost of a non-death penalty case. (This includes investigation, trial, appeals, and incarceration costs.) The study examined 162 capital cases that were prosecuted between 1978 and 1999 and found that those cases will cost $186 million more than what those cases would have cost had the death penalty not existed as a punishment. At every phase of a case, according to the study, capital murder cases cost more than non-capital murder cases.

This is one paragraph from the link, which has more information on how much more expensive the death penality is. Also, studies show the death penalty is not a deterrent. There isn't any reason for it except the idea of punishment and the desire for vengence.

The time spent on death row is not an issue. The most notorious serial killer in history, Ted Bundy, spent about ten years on death row before being executed by electrocution. The feds managed to execute Tim McVeigh in a record 7 years.

The time spent on death row is not an issue. The most notorious serial killer in history, Ted Bundy, spent about ten years on death row before being executed by electrocution. The feds managed to execute Tim McVeigh in a record 7 years.

It deters no one. It costs millions more dollars than putting someone away for life w/o parole. It is nothing other than vengence. And, included in that article I cited, is information about how much more it costs to keep prisoners on death row instead of in the general lock up. We aren't doing ourselves any favors using the death penalty.

Forum List

Back