Joe Biden Blatantly Lies In Defense Of Son Hunter: “My Son Has Done Nothing Wrong”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The DOJ has already met with Hunter's legal defense lawyers about potential indictment of crimes Hunter committed, to include lying on an application.

What he said is a flat-out, already proven, LIE. That FACT is undeniable.

The man lies as easily and as often as he breathes...

Then again he is so ravaged by dementia he may have been thinking he was talking about his deceased son.

The DOJ has already met with Hunter's legal defense lawyers about potential indictment of crimes Hunter committed, to include lying on an application.

Then again he is so ravaged by dementia he may have been thinking he was talking about his deceased son.

It is a bow shot at the doj to leave hunter alone
his words Had nothing to do with hunter's moral character directly
it was directed at the doj
it's called intimidation and witness tampering

You'd do the same for your kid.
will that be the lefts bullcrap claim ? Joe Trusted his son . is it wrong for a dad to Trust his son ? is it wrong for a loving son to give money to his dad and family ? the big guy had no idea that the money he received from a loving son was dirty ... yeah pal run with that .

will that be the lefts bullcrap claim ? Joe Trusted his son . is it wrong for a dad to Trust his son ? is it wrong for a loving son to give money to his dad and family ? the big guy had no idea that the money he received from a loving son was dirty ... yeah pal run with that .
I see family members in business that give each other money all the time, what country did you grow up in? One family besides the Bidens is the Trump family who does it also....Get real.

The left is saying ……show us some evidence of a crime
Same as a court will demand

I see family members in business that give each other money all the time, what country did you grow up in? One family besides the Bidens is the Trump family who does it also....Get real.
like i said ..:auiqs.jpg:

I agree that Biden should not be defending Hunter Biden's actions. It is insulting.
I think Hunter Biden should have been a Trump. Hunter Biden was dating his brother's widow and has an affair with a stripper. The stripper is impregnated by Hunter Biden. He disputes paternity. When it is proved he reluctantly agrees to support but will have nothing to do with his child. He does not want the child to have his last name. He wants the support reduced while he is living a vary luxurious life.
Hunter Biden is as big of a slime bucket as Donald Trump.

Did I miss the guilty verdict?

I agree that Biden should not be defending Hunter Biden's actions. It is insulting.
I think Hunter Biden should have been a Trump. Hunter Biden was dating his brother's widow and has an affair with a stripper. The stripper is impregnated by Hunter Biden. He disputes paternity. When it is proved he reluctantly agrees to support but will have nothing to do with his child. He does not want the child to have his last name. He wants the support reduced while he is living a vary luxurious life.
Hunter Biden is as big of a slime bucket as Donald Trump.
Biden has to defend Hunter because the evidence on Hunter's laptop incriminates HIM.

Whoa. Father believes in his son. News at 11.

Seeing as how he hasn’t been charged with anything we can safely conclude the facts back up Joe Biden.

Oh… and Joe is clean as a whistle.

Whoa. Father believes in his son. News at 11.

Father has committed Perjury on several different occassions defending his son and lying about his own criminal participation ...

Father's campaign advisor now Sect of State authored a known lying letter and got 50 intel Experts to sign despite knowing the 'Russian Disinformation' story was a lie IOT protect Joe Biden, illegally interfering in the 2020 election.

Father is forced to defend his son because tbe evidence on his son's laptop implicates him and 10 other Bidens in crimes.

'Whoa' is right.

:laugh:

Father has committed Perjury on several different occassions defending his son and lying about his own criminal participation ...

Father's campaign advisor now Sect of State authored a known lying letter and got 50 intel Experts to sign despite knowing the 'Russian Disinformation' story was a lie IOT protect Joe Biden, illegally interfering in the 2020 election.

Father is forced to defend his son because tbe evidence on his son's laptop implicates him and 10 other Bidens in crimes.

'Whoa' is right.

:laugh:
Uh… in your fantasy are you still living with your mom or do you live in a fantasy house with Barbie?

So, you support Joe, and his family on the take from our enemies…figures.

No, I support what can be proven in a court of law.

Your accusations against Biden are no different than all the accusations against Trump.

All they are is talk, you know it and I know it.

Forum List

Back