Joe Biden Blatantly Lies In Defense Of Son Hunter: “My Son Has Done Nothing Wrong”

Uh… in your fantasy are you still living with your mom or do you live in a fantasy house with Barbie?

Why do snowflakes always accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do?! It never fails.

:itsok:

Go back to the kids table and let the grown-ups talk, you immature lil' bastard.

Why do snowflakes always accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do?! It never fails.

:itsok:

Go back to the kids table and let the grown-ups talk, you immature lil' bastard.
You posted nonsense. Perjury? Where? Come on man. Joe Biden hasn’t had a hint of scandal.

You posted nonsense. Perjury? Where? Come on man. Joe Biden hasn’t had a hint of scandal.
During the last failed Democrat criminal Impeachment attempt a State Dept rep testified that Biden had lied about never meeting with Hunter's Burisma partnwrs,that against Staye Dept advise Joe met with them on numerous occassions in his VP office.

Evidence has come out since then proving to everyone Joe lied.

You know this, of course, because we have had this discussion before, and I provided you with the links at the time.

'Joe Biden hasn't had a hint of scandal.'
- Thsnks for proving beyond question you are a liar.

During the last failed Democrat criminal Impeachment attempt a State Dept rep testified that Biden had lied about never meeting with Hunter's Burisma partnwrs,that against Staye Dept advise Joe met with them on numerous occassions in his VP office.

Evidence has come out since then proving to everyone Joe lied.

You know this, of course, because we have had this discussion before, and I provided you with the links at the time.

'Joe Biden hasn't had a hint of scandal.'
- Thsnks for proving beyond question you are a liar.
You do know what perjury is right? Please define it and then relate it to your information.

You do know what perjury is right? Please define it and then relate it to your information.
I don't play snowflake games. If you want to play games, like I said, take your immature ass back to the kids' table.

Father has committed Perjury on several different occassions defending his son and lying about his own criminal participation ...

Father's campaign advisor now Sect of State authored a known lying letter and got 50 intel Experts to sign despite knowing the 'Russian Disinformation' story was a lie IOT protect Joe Biden, illegally interfering in the 2020 election.

Father is forced to defend his son because tbe evidence on his son's laptop implicates him and 10 other Bidens in crimes.

'Whoa' is right.

:laugh:
Biden hasn’t committed perjury because he hasn’t lied under oath. He lies all the time, but so far he has avoided doing it under oath,

I don't play snowflake games. If you want to play games, like I said, take your immature ass back to the kids' table.
YOU claimed perjury… want a picture of it? Joe Biden is clean as a whistle.

Gee, would it be a picture you took with your very own camera...you know, like the pictures of San Francisco?
Ha. Funny. Pics of Joe are harder to get than simply taking a family vacation to San Fran and Yosemite.

The DOJ has already met with Hunter's legal defense lawyers about potential indictment of crimes Hunter committed, to include lying on an application.

What he said is a flat-out, already proven, LIE. That FACT is undeniable.

The man lies as easily and as often as he breathes...

Then again he is so ravaged by dementia he may have been thinking he was talking about his deceased son.

I don’t think it is a lie as much as it is a typical stubborn Joe Biden being in denial.

I don’t think it is a lie as much as it is a typical stubborn Joe Biden being in denial.

Just STOP - Its a lie.

Joe may be dementia-ravaged but he is smart enough to know Hunter has, if nothing else, lied on a federal application and evaded claiming / paying taxes....and since the Treasury Dept, IRS, and investigations have proved Joe and 10 other Bidens got payments from the CCP / Hunter there is no way he does / did not know Hunter 'did anything wrong'.

Just STOP - Its a lie.

Joe may be dementia-ravaged but he is smart enough to know Hunter has, if nothing else, lied on a federal application and evaded claiming / paying taxes....and since the Treasury Dept, IRS, and investigations have proved Joe and 10 other Bidens got payments from the CCP / Hunter there is no way he does / did not know Hunter 'did anything wrong'.
I agree ultimately it’s a lie but am emphasizing Biden’s stubbornness and denial.

Forum List

Back