Joe Biden Caught On Tape According To Senator Grassley! Impeach!!

You do know the real job of the FBI is to investigate allegations, specifically those made by credibly sources.

Credible Sources. Sounds like this may not be too credible. Now, present the voice tapes after the FBI confirms it really IS Joe Biden on them. I imagine that this was done in 2020 and nothing came out of it. Otherwise, Rump would have had a field day prosecuting Biden.

Credible Sources. Sounds like this may not be too credible. Now, present the voice tapes after the FBI confirms it really IS Joe Biden on them. I imagine that this was done in 2020 and nothing came out of it. Otherwise, Rump would have had a field day prosecuting Biden.

What has the FBI released to show they sound like they are not credible?

The source isn't relaying his own experience. But instead, supposed claims about a Bursima executive.

I've seen no evidence that Joe Biden has violated any law.

If he has, I think he should prosecuted like anyone else....albeit after he's out of office.
Are you afraid to say Biden is corrupt? I bet you are. Boring and a coward.

Are you afraid to say Biden is corrupt? I bet you are. Boring and a coward.

Laughing.......since you're asking and answering your own questions about everyone else's beliefs and opinions...

.....do any of us even need to be here? You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.

Laughing.......since you're asking and answering your own questions about everyone else's beliefs and opinions...

.....do any of us even need to be here? You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.
The question was directed at you. You did not answer.

The question was directed at you. You did not answer.

I already told you that I've seen no evidence that Joe Biden has violated any law.

The rest was you ignoring my answer and imagining your own.

Just like you ignore any source that doesn't ape what you want to believe...and insert your imagination instead. Any election, any court ruling, any investigation, any law, any judge, any official. Anything.

If they don't ape your whatever internal monologue you're listening to......you just dive right into your imagination.

I already told you that I've seen no evidence that Joe Biden has violated any law.

The rest was you ignoring my answer and imagining your own.

Just like you ignore any source that doesn't ape what you want to believe...and insert your imagination instead. Any election, any court ruling, any investigation, any law, any judge, any official. Anything.

If they don't ape your whatever internal monologue you're listening to......you just dive right into your imagination.
I am simply not imaging Biden is corrupt. Period. Were done.

I am simply not imaging Biden is corrupt. Period. Were done.

You're starting with your conclusion....and then trying to find evidence to support it later.

Its why you almost always fail. Remember your Big Lie, where you started with claims of fraud before you have evidence to support them......and just never found that evidence? Remember your babble about Kari Lake...who was laughed out of court? Your imaginary '129% turn out' claims?

You start and end with imagination. Your delusion is entirely self contained.

You're starting with your conclusion....and then trying to find evidence to support it later.

Its why you almost always fail. Remember your Big Lie, where you started with claims of fraud before you have evidence to support them......and just never found that evidence? Remember your babble about Kari Lake...who was laughed out of court? Your imaginary '129% turn out' claims?

You start and end with imagination. Your delusion is entirely self contained.
Funny, a lot of people seem to agree with me.

Credible sources...
You mean like the british spy who faked everything about the Trump dossier?

Funny, a lot of people seem to agree with me.

Not the grand juries. Not the judges. Not the election officials.

Whenever your ilk are held to standards of evidence, you fail. Because you begin with your conclusions first. And then try and find evidence later.

You start with the conclusion that Biden is corrupt, despite no specific evidence. And you're done.

That's irrational.

Nope. "They" don't have any such thing.

Grassley has alleged that a 4 year old FD-1023 form alleges that a source alleges that Bursima executive alleges that recordings exist that MAY show that Biden helped Hunter get a job.

That's it.

Grassley doesn't claim to have those recordings. He doesn't claim that the FBI has them. He doesn't even claim to have verified that they even exist.
No question where the LYING libtards are coming from on this one.

Lookit all the time and energy they're spending on this.

It must be important to them.

lol :p

Go away then. The forum would appreciate it.

You and Grassley have NO CLUE if these tapes even exist or what's on them if they do exist.

You start a new conspiracy theory every day.
You getting PAID well for this ^^^^?
You have to had met your quota by now.
They exist and they're damning! Just like all of Biden's classified documents that the left says are a “nothing burger” while indicting Trump for having classified documents. Simply more hypocrisy from the Marxists in the driver's seat.

Forum List

Back