Joe Biden Caught On Tape According To Senator Grassley! Impeach!!

Impeach him.

Really? You short sighted goofs...

Three words that should strike fear into the hearts of any rational American: President Kamala Harris
Kamala would be no worse than Biden. We could actually indict Biden if he wasnt the sitting president. The Kamala threat is no longer a good reason to not get rid of Joe.

Allegations can be a start, but then the evidence has to support them, and no one has done that in this case.
Why would you expect them to nail the President within just 4 months? As for the evidence, it certainly points to bribery. Every day there is a new source unrelated to the previous source that suggests Biden is being bribed. It cant all just be coinidence. That would be prepostorous.

Why would you expect them to nail the President within just 4 months? As for the evidence, it certainly points to bribery. Every day there is a new source unrelated to the previous source that suggests Biden is being bribed. It cant all just be coinidence. That would be prepostorous.

Let me play your game. I believe there is a tape where you claim to be a Bud Light drinking, flaming, mini dress wearing, card carrying Blue Oyster member....... Shall I keep going. I have as much evidence of that on you as you have on Biden.

Let me play your game. I believe there is a tape where you claim to be a Bud Light drinking, flaming, mini dress wearing, card carrying Blue Oyster member....... Shall I keep going. I have as much evidence of that on you as you have on Biden.
I dont have any reason to believe you. Do you have a 1023 document from the FBI that suggests your claim might be true?

They exist and they're damning! Just like all of Biden's classified documents that the left says are a “nothing burger” while indicting Trump for having classified documents. Simply more hypocrisy from the Marxists in the driver's seat.
You haven't seen or heard them.
Enough already, get off your ass and indict Hunter.
I'm tired of you parroting the fake evidence you think you have.

Indict Hunter.

Meanwhile, a real criminal is being arrested in 2 hours.

Impeach Joe Biden for what? Remember, we have yet to verify that said recording even exist.

Why then would we impeach someone based on recording we haven't verified exist and we don't have?
For one sicking the fbi on his political opponent. The fbi was at Mar a logo a couple months before the raid and everything was fine, all they did was request a different lock be installed. Trump got impeached for a simple phone call.

And where in anything you've posted.....does Grassley state that he's verified the recordings exist, or that the FBI has them?

Let's verify said recordings exist first, let's verify they say what the guy on the form said they do.

So far, Grassley's accusation is that the form said that a dude said that there were recordings.

That's hardly a 'bombshell'.
Anyway you loons made it impeachable if you dislike the president.

That's not the topic of this thread. Surely you are not THAT desperate?
Just pointing out how you loons take alleged as facts if it has anything to do with Trump. Anyway you have to be blind if you cannot tell that China has bought Biden.
China gives Hunter millions and Biden closes our mines to get the minerals to make EV batteries. So we have to get the minerals from China. Then he knowingly let's China fly a spy balloon over the United States for a week. Then shoots it down after it gets all the info they need. Biden is a traitor.

It seems Comer and House Republicans released their report clearing Biden of wrongdoing a bit too soon...

Why can't they just bring the Burisma exec in to testify and have him play the tapes at a Congressional hearing??
Why sit on such explosive evidence?

This reminds me of all of that explosive Jan 6th footage that Tucker was supposed to be releasing..and never did......Are the House Republicans secretly part of the Deep State too?

Or do yall just like to lie and deflect to cover for your cult leader??

It seems Comer and House Republicans released their report clearing Biden of wrongdoing a bit too soon...

Why can't they just bring the Burisma exec in to testify and have him play the tapes at a Congressional hearing??
Why sit on such explosive evidence?

This reminds me of all of that explosive Jan 6th footage that Tucker was supposed to be releasing..and never did......Are the House Republicans secretly part of the Deep State too?

Or do yall just like to lie and deflect to cover for your cult leader??
Comer doesnt have the tapes. We dont even know if the Burisma guy ever had them, has them now, or if he gave them to the FBI already. Why dont we know this? Because Wray is hiding all the information and denying this stuff even exists until he is caught red handed. Thats the problem.

You haven't seen or heard them.
Enough already, get off your ass and indict Hunter.
I'm tired of you parroting the fake evidence you think you have.

Indict Hunter.

Meanwhile, a real criminal is being arrested in 2 hours.

Senator Grassley Says There Are Audio Recordings Between Burisma Executive and Bidens​

This clip shows that Biden isn't afraid to blackmail others to keep his son out of the prosecutorial spotlight:

We are still waiting on those tapes with Trump.
I'm sure the tape has been shared with team trump.

There is NO NEED for you personally to have access to the tapes.
You're gonna wait to wait until the trial.

Forum List

Back