Joe Biden Claims That LGBT Soldiers Know How to Shoot Straight

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Maybe he's actually right for once. After all, look how many of these (mentally ill) individuals have managed to pull off mass shootings.

Maybe he's actually right for once. After all, look how many of these (mentally ill) individuals have managed to pull off mass shootings.

it does not take much marksmanship to spray .223 in a classroom.

most of the shooters are incels aren't they/

u don't think they are waiting for my recommendation.

if it were up to me i'd suggest nerf guns.
I think there's a high probability of gun violence if Trump's run for president is interfered with, or he loses.

The US military should be taking proactive measures to do what is needed to restore peace now!

This could be America's Sitzkreig moment.

If Trump loses, will he go down in a blaze of glory by starting a war against Russia and/or China?

Gee you’re sure one hate-filled woman, aren’t you

You managed to lie and disrespect gay soldiers who fight and die for this country all in one post!

I think there's a high probability of gun violence if Trump's run for president is interfered with, or he loses.

The US military should be taking proactive measures to do what is needed to restore peace now!

This could be America's Sitzkreig moment.
biden and garland sat on their hands for 3 years and this is the result.

justice after jan 6 should have been swift and certain.

we are now paying the price.

Forum List

Back