Joe Biden claims vaccinated people cannot get or spread Covid

"follow the science" :rofl:
Folks, this is what our intellectual superiors said would save us. Save us from lies and misinformation. Thank gawd they look out for us :lol:

I see the lefties are suspiciously quiet on this statement from Cone Licker. But I'm going to go with what Biden said, and assume anyone who's vaccinated can neither become infected with nor spread Covid. And I'll act accordingly.

I see the lefties are suspiciously quiet on this statement from Cone Licker. But I'm going to go with what Biden said, and assume anyone who's vaccinated can neither become infected with nor spread Covid. And I'll act accordingly.
If Vaccinated people can't get COVID-19 it only makes sense they can't spread what they can't get.

So, if vaccinated people can't get infected, why attack the unvaccinated. Just let Darwin take care of the situation?

Probabaly because Democrats have to create massive division and strip Americans of civil and Un-Constitutional rights...

It's complicated.

If you're vaccinated, you get infected with COVID, your body knows how to fight it off.

Whether the COVID virus is able to feed off a vaccinated person's body and reproduce enough to become infectious, I'm not sure it can happen.

I would rather be around vaccinated people than unvaccinated people if I wasn't vaccinated.

It's complicated.

If you're vaccinated, you get infected with COVID, your body knows how to fight it off.

Whether the COVID virus is able to feed off a vaccinated person's body and reproduce enough to become infectious, I'm not sure it can happen.

I would rather be around vaccinated people than unvaccinated people if I wasn't vaccinated.

Yes, Cone Licker agrees with you. He said vaccinated people can't spread Covid. The pandemic is over, and will be relegated solely to unvaccinated individuals, right? Everything we heard about breakthrough cases must have been lies told by the CDC, hospitals, CNN, Fox News, etc.

Is he right? If so, this pandemic is over, and there should be no more masks, social distancing, or lockdowns of any kind, anywhere.

and those so mad at others for their "lies" don't give a shit about bidens.

identity politics to the core.

They will show up to tell us to ignore what he actually said, and then tell us what he meant to say.

He is a vegetable.

It's complicated.

What Joe said is a VERIFIABLE LIE.

Why is that ok with you?

ISn't it better if Joe tells the truth about COVID?

There are contradictions or outright falsehoods in every piece of guidance the government has put out. The only people who pretend to believe it are Biden and his nincompoop followers.

It's complicated.

Oh its complicated alright....the vaccines aren't vaccines and they don't last.....although they do provide health risks for taking them so much so that the government and the pharma companies feel a need to lie and manipulate the stats on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back