Joe Biden claims vaccinated people cannot get or spread Covid

Jesus Christ, how long is he going to bang on the covid drum?

I'm surprised by the lack of leftists here to celebrate the end of the pandemic. Cone Licker just confirmed vaccinated people cannot spread the virus. I expected more joy.

Yes, Cone Licker agrees with you. He said vaccinated people can't spread Covid. The pandemic is over, and will be relegated solely to unvaccinated individuals, right? Everything we heard about breakthrough cases must have been lies told by the CDC, hospitals, CNN, Fox News, etc.
WOW, and before Chuck Yeager, scientists said man couldn't fly faster than the speed of sound.

I see the lefties are suspiciously quiet on this statement from Cone Licker. But I'm going to go with what Biden said, and assume anyone who's vaccinated can neither become infected with nor spread Covid. And I'll act accordingly.
Damn..... On December 6th 1941 FDR said he wasn't going to involve America in WWII.

Is he right? If so, this pandemic is over, and there should be no more masks, social distancing, or lockdowns of any kind, anywhere.

Joe is almost at end stage dementia now. It won't be too long until he's put in the old President's home.

It depends where. It's true in a lot of blue states, but false in a lot of red states. It all depends what the local COVID infection rate is.

How would an infection rate determine whether a vaccinate person can or can't get and spread Covid. You either CAN'T (like Cone Licker claimed), or you CAN (like the CDC claimed). Which is it?

It depends where. It's true in a lot of blue states, but false in a lot of red states. It all depends what the local COVID infection rate is.

^^^We've got a new BlueAnon theory here, people! Vaccinated people in red states can still get and spread Covid, but vaccinated people in blue states can't. It's SciENcE I tell you!

Forum List

Back