Joe Biden convinced traitor McCain to vote no on repealing Obamacare

Bush lost the pop vote as well. That was a coup if I ever did see one.

McCain is a senator in a free country. He can vote however he pleases. That doesn't make him a traitor

So you are fine with the 60 plus million Trump voters today, got it. :uhoh3:

Once more, Trump lost the maj vote. He would not win if he was running today.

So did Bill Clinton in 1996, Bill lost the 'popular' vote by 1,472,920 votes but you people didn't have a problem with that. Well? Got nothing to say? Run away and hide lib.

:lol:

You do know that's not true, right?

Clinton popular vote: 47,401,185
Dole popular vote: 39,197,469

United States presidential election, 1996 - Wikipedia

So your point is you are dumb and suck at math? There were 96,277,634 votes cast in 1996, source FEC (Federal Election Commission .gov) Now that I have utterly destroyed you and your post you may go now.

McCain is a senator in a free country. He can vote however he pleases. That doesn't make him a traitor

So did Bill Clinton in 1996, Bill lost the 'popular' vote by 1,472,920 votes but you people didn't have a problem with that. Well? Got nothing to say? Run away and hide lib.

So your point is you are dumb and suck at math? There were 96,277,634 votes cast in 1996, source FEC (Federal Election Commission .gov) Now that I have utterly destroyed you and your post you may go now.

You don't understand what winning the popular vote means, do you? It doesn't mean winning 50% + 1 of the votes. It means getting the most votes. A majority is not required to win the popular vote.

Clinton did that - by quite a large margin.

Your response makes no sense. Of course. Fuck off loon

^^^ the left only support votes if they win, shocker.
You're an idiot. Where did I say that? Link it or you're a lying sack of shit

Never mind the fact that Clinton won the popular vote

You don't understand what winning the popular vote means, do you?

Here's a lesson for you: it means getting the most votes. Clinton did that - by quite a large margin.

Do you deny that Bill Clinton failed to win a majority of the 96,277,634 votes cast? Over 1.4 million people preferred another candidate, tissue?

Here's a lesson for you: it means getting the most votes. Clinton did that - by quite a large margin.

Do you deny that Bill Clinton failed to win a majority of the 96,277,634 votes cast? Over 1.4 million people preferred another candidate, tissue?

I never claimed that Clinton won a "majority" of the popular vote, dumbass.

Do you deny that Bill Clinton won the popular vote by getting 7 million more votes than Dole, and nearly 40 million more votes than Perot?

Do you deny that Bill Clinton won the popular vote by getting 7 million more votes than Dole, and nearly 40 million more votes than Perot?

Since the "popular vote" does not exist, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign stops, strategy, ads, no popular vote election, my definition of the 'popular vote' is total votes cast vs how many votes Bill Clinton won.

Since the "popular vote" does not exist, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign stops, strategy, ads, no popular vote election, my definition of the 'popular vote' is total votes cast vs how many votes Bill Clinton won.

Well lets just say this, Clinton was more popular at the polls than Doyle or the third party.

To me his no vote was just McCain being asshole McCain again to poke his fellow R's in the eye, but this news adds an additional twist to Mr. Mavericky's vote.

Thank heavens he never became President.

"Joe Biden called John McCain ahead of the Senate's vote on the healthcare repeal and lobbied for the lawmaker to go against it, according to reports.

Senator McCain's shocking vote was reportedly influenced by Biden during a phone call from the former vice president in which they talked about McCain's brain cancer.

In an emotional talk with the Arizona Republican, Biden is said to have discussed McCain's glioblastoma diagnosis, the same tumor that killed his son Beau in 2015.

After the reported phone call, McCain went into the Senate and stunned fellow lawmakers when he voted against his party's 'skinny' repeal of Obamacare on Friday."

Read more: Joe Biden called John McCain before the healthcare vote | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

McCain had long talks with Biden and Lieberman before voting to kill the Obamacare repeal @ McCain's Sick Move Right Before Obamacare Repeal Vote Will Leave You Furious

The sooner the man goes, the better off we’ll be.

Former Top Democrats Helped Influence McCain’s Obamacare Repeal Vote @ Breaking: What Joe Biden Did To McCain Just Before Health Care Vote Tells You Everything - Report

To me his no vote was just McCain being asshole McCain again to poke his fellow R's in the eye, but this news adds an additional twist to Mr. Mavericky's vote.

"Joe Biden called John McCain ahead of the Senate's vote on the healthcare repeal and lobbied for the lawmaker to go against it, according to reports.

Senator McCain's shocking vote was reportedly influenced by Biden during a phone call from the former vice president in which they talked about McCain's brain cancer.

In an emotional talk with the Arizona Republican, Biden is said to have discussed McCain's glioblastoma diagnosis, the same tumor that killed his son Beau in 2015.

After the reported phone call, McCain went into the Senate and stunned fellow lawmakers when he voted against his party's 'skinny' repeal of Obamacare on Friday."

Read more: Joe Biden called John McCain before the healthcare vote | Daily Mail Online

Really? McCain has been voting yes then suddenly NO.

I believed this has something to do with Trump transgenders tweets. But that's just me and some of the active and veteran military personnel that I know.

If Trump is a traitor like you say... please tell everyone why you want to throw 22million off of HC insurance and why the very rich need a huge tax break?
McCain didn't. You do. He explained his position. Time for you to do the same.

And yet it matters a great deal to Cheetolini that he lost it so spectacularly.

Well lets just say this, Clinton was more popular at the polls than Doyle or the third party.

Trump is more popular than Clinton, Trump got over 13 million more votes than Bill Clinton. :eusa_dance:

"repeal & replace! repeal & replace! repeal & replace! repeal & replace! repeal & replace! repeal & replace!

and if they don't, replace them!" - John McCain at a campaign for Senate re-election rally. here is the video on twitter: Scott Baio on Twitter

Trump is more popular than Clinton, Trump got over 13 million more votes than Bill Clinton. :eusa_dance:
And?....

Clinton at this point in his presidency had an approval rating of 51%

Trump is at 39%

You lose

Forum List

Back