Joe Biden Explains What The Supply Chain Is (Don’t Drink Water While Watching)

Thanks, just some things with a lot of words confuse me like mudwhistle's post below so I tend to stay away from the topics with a lot of words in them. Sometimes after a few read throughs I get them though like this topic. :) (Same with real life when you're talking to me as well.)

Don't feel bad, I'm numerically-dyslexic myself. I figured it came from a teacher I had in fifth grade, who would wack me on the back of the hand for counting on my fingers. Even though I did pretty well in college algebra, geometry, calculus, and trig in college, I still catch myself using my fingers to count sometimes. Thank Texas Instruments for calculators.

Don't feel bad, I'm numerically-dyslexic myself. I figured it came from a teacher I had in fifth grade, who would wack me on the back of the hand for counting on my fingers. Even though I did pretty well in college algebra, geometry, calculus, and trig in college, I still catch myself using my fingers to count sometimes. Thank Texas Instruments for calculators.

Dyslexia? Hmm,.. I was never really diagnosed with that, but that might explain a few things.

What Biden is saying is he thinks we're idiots.

3728922.jpg

Thanks, just some things with a lot of words confuse me like mudwhistle's post below so I tend to stay away from the topics with a lot of words in them. Sometimes after a few read throughs I get them though like this topic. :) (Same with real life when you're talking to me as well.)
Biden is a blithering idiot. That's only 5 words, my gift to you.

He is not wrong. However, that is not the current supply chain issue. Only one port is open in full. It is like your toilet is clogged, and your plumper explains to you where toilet water comes from.

He is not wrong. However, that is not the current supply chain issue. Only one port is open in full. It is like your toilet is clogged, and your plumper explains to you where toilet water comes from.

I know, I was thinking the same thing actually.

I wonder..............

If we asked Putin real nice like...........would he come over and remove the Dem infestation for us?

He can do with them what he wants.........as long as he removes ALL of them from this country.
I'm sure his scientists would LOVE to have live specimens to use as test subjects!!!!

I don't know, but luckily I'm smart enough to know that I'm not smart enough to try and run the country. So in that sense I'm a LOT smarter than Joe Biden. I'm probably smarter than him on a lot of other levels too though lol heck, my cat probably is XD

Sweetie.................you're Lady Einstein compared to Brainless Buttfart Biden!!!

$4.50+ per gallon gas, insane covid regulations backing up our supply chain, federal mandatory vaccinations, giving $$$ to illegal aliens, presiding over an invasion at our Southern border and welcoming the invaders, skyrocketing prices for groceries, goods and services (just to name a few of Bidens blunders). Biden and the Democrat party are soooooooooo gone from 2022 to 2024. No one wants the shit that this old fart-bag and his Democrat Marxist handlers are trying to shove down their throats.

Last edited:
A "climate disaster closed a port in China"?? What?
Yes moron.

October 12, 2021
The number of vessels waiting to enter one of the world’s busiest ports jumped to the most since August, threatening to further snarl global supply chains strained by a surge in consumer demand for everything from cars to computers.

China’s Yantian port in Shenzhen suspended pick-up and drop-off of containers as tropical cyclone Kompasu approached the nation’s southern coastline. The number of ships waiting outside the port rose to 67, the most since Aug. 26, according to shipping data compiled by Bloomberg.

Forum List

Back