Joe Biden For President.But Doesn't He Remind You Of Archie Bunker To Some Extent?

does anyone actually believe that Joe has never said/or thought the "N" word in his life?

"Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!" - President Trump

He served as a Senator for decades and as VP for 8 years during a time when President Obama offered to pay his mortgage when Beau Biden was ailing. He has been Middle Class Joe far longer than the past two years where he has attained honest legitimate wealth. He has the resume, political relationships, personality and likability which will all be needed to beat Dump in my opinion.

He served as a Senator for decades and as VP for 8 years during a time when President Obama offered to pay his mortgage when Beau Biden was ailing. He has been Middle Class Joe far longer than the past two years where he has attained honest legitimate wealth. He has the resume, political relationships, personality and likability which will all be needed to beat Dump in my opinion.
Not well like by wives of cabinet members and their prepubescent daughters.

"Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!" - President Trump
i still cant figure why joe biden was groping that dudes knee

Joe would be 78 when sworn in as president. Reagan was 69 and Trump was 70.
So Joe's supporters have a very serious decision. Is Joe simply too old? Hint: yes

(Bernie is 5-years older than Trump, too old too)

Last edited:
i spoke to many people in 2016 who said they would vote for Trump or Bernie but no one else. Joe is in that lane!

i spoke to many people in 2016 who said they would vote for Trump or Bernie but no one else. Joe is in that lane!
i can vision Biden telling the standard racial jokes in the 60's when making fun of the 3 or4 minority groups was considered perfectly normal/american during the 50s/60's era when Democrats hated black people

We can only hope someone as sane and normal as Biden becomes our next President.

The man has 40 years of foreign policy experience.

We need a return to sanity

We can only hope someone as sane and normal as Biden becomes our next President.

The man has 40 years of foreign policy experience.

We need a return to sanity
His record concerns me more than his age.
The burden of a 40-year career: Some of Joe Biden’s record doesn’t age well

I don't really agree to the criticism of Iran. Obama should have led the world to pressure Iran to not fund destabilization in other countries. But to criticize Obama's admin of getting Iran to stop just short of a nuclear device ... when the option was apparently to nuke them ... is hindsight at its worst

Six Examples of Biden Being Nearly Always Wrong on Foreign Policy - www.independentsentinel.com

but Biden was wrong on Iraq, Afghan, Libya and Syria.

National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden responded by saying that Obama “welcomes differences of view among his national security team.” She defended Joe Biden and said that “The President disagrees with Secretary Gates’ assessment. From his leadership on the Balkans in the Senate, to his efforts to end the war in Iraq, Joe Biden has been one of the leading statesmen of his time, and has helped advance America’s leadership in the world.”

I liked Archie,he was funny.
The Jeffersons were ignorant and racist.I liked the more traditional black shows back then.
Sanford and Son....junkmen
Goodtimes….Ghetto folks

Forum List

Back