Joe Biden had an arsenal of guns in his house as of 2018

There's nothing intelligent about unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the rights of the law abiding.
Chump.
Balogna. Cuts mass shootings. and overall rates slowly. Also need background checks duh...
A 2019 DiMaggio et al. study looked at mass shooting data for 1981 to 2017 and found that mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the 1994 to 2004 federal ban period, and that the ban was associated with a 0.1% reduction in total firearm homicide fatalities due to the reduction in mass-shootings' contribution to total homicides.[29]

A 2019 DiMaggio et al. study looked at mass shooting data for 1981 to 2017 and found that mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the 1994 to 2004 federal ban period, and that the ban was associated with a 0.1% reduction in total firearm homicide fatalities due to the reduction in mass-shootings' contribution to total homicides.[29]

works on mass shootings so that's the point, slowly on overall rates. Remain calm for crying out loud
I don't give a shit what you think about doing away with our Constitutional rights.

The crazy opinion of you Moon Bats don't mean anything. The Constitution of the US says the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

You can harp on infringing all you want. It just makes you look like an asshole

Huh….the entire 2a is prefaced by a well regulated militia being necessary for a free state…... So all you gun owners need to be well regulated. All Your rights are not unlimited. What part of well regulated don’t you understand ?
Once again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge of the English language.

Once again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge of the English language.
There are actually four parts to the 2nd amendment, separated by commas.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated Militia,
being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
shall not be infringed.

Wow! The First Crackhead's laptop continues to spill interesting secrets.

This is a text message exchange between Hunter and his dead brother's wife, who he was banging at the time. She's the one who disposed of Hunter's illegal handgun in a public trash can near an elementary school, from which it disappeared and has never been found.

This is the white-trashiest family in America.

LOL

the gun will be found when it is involved in a crime

then there will be more... well, nasty stuff hitting thefan for these fakers

There are actually four parts to the 2nd amendment, separated by commas.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The subjective clause, “A well regulated Militia“ is what the rest of the 2a refers to. Otherwise, there would be different or compound statements. There are none.

I don't give a shit what you think about doing away with our Constitutional rights.

The crazy opinion of you Moon Bats don't mean anything. The Constitution of the US says the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

we need to ask these unthinking people:

If a mass shooter were in front of you

Would u rather that a gun-carrying conservative were right next to you or not?

we need to ask these unthinking people:

If a mass shooter were in front of you

Would u rather that a gun-carrying conservative were right next to you or not?
Huh ? You claiming that only conservatives have guns ? Wtf are you talking about ?

Wrong, he only wants to limit magazine capacity.
You are a liar.

During a July 21, 2021 CNN “presidential town hall,” Joe Biden expressed his support for a ban on commonly-owned handguns. Responding to a question about the recent increase in violent crime, the career politician stated,

I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.

Really ? You know more then the SC ?

Which case?

It wasn't Printz

Held:

1. The Brady Act's interim provision commanding CLEOs to conduct background checks, § 922(s)(2), is unconstitutional. Extinguished with it is the duty implicit in the background-check requirement that the CLEO accept completed handgun-applicant statements (Brady Forms) from firearms dealers, §§ 922(s)(I)(A)(i)(III) and (IV). Pp. 904-933.

The Supreme Court has held that the government can do background checks on potential employees but they have not yet ruled on background checks for firearms. Several lower courts have and the Printz case was in general terms but i know of no case on that issue.

It doesn't matter how many people want unnecessary and ineffective restrictions - they remain unnecessary and ineffective.
Chump.
On average , states and countries that have them have fewer gun deaths. Your statement is a wish, it’s not fact.

What part of “well regulated Militia, being necessary for a free state, “ don’t you understand ? Are you claiming it is not in the 2a ?
I understand it just fine. There is a reason you feel the need to edit out the rest of the Amendment.
After what you posted there is a comma, and it addresses another issue. The rights of individuals to keep and bear arms. Don't even try to spin this. You are too stupid.

You lost.

Second Amendment​

Second Amendment Explained

you are outvoted at least four to one. The Supreme Court says that's bs, regulation is fine.

Forum List

Back