Joe Biden had an arsenal of guns in his house as of 2018

I understand it just fine. There is a reason you feel the need to edit out the rest of the Amendment.
After what you posted there is a comma, and it addresses another issue. The rights of individuals to keep and bear arms. Don't even try to spin this. You are too stupid.

You lost.

Second Amendment​

Second Amendment Explained

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
So where is this well regulated militia anyway? The Supreme Court has already ruled on all this stuff and the Supreme Court is the law of the land even this screwed up 1 we have now period.

So where is this well regulated militia anyway? The Supreme Court has already ruled on all this stuff and the Supreme Court is the law of the land even this screwed up 1 we have now period.
You tell me. You are the one obsessed with a militia.

And yes, the SC has ruled that I am correct and you are full of shit.

You are a liar.

During a July 21, 2021 CNN “presidential town hall,” Joe Biden expressed his support for a ban on commonly-owned handguns. Responding to a question about the recent increase in violent crime, the career politician stated,

I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.

You own post proves you lied. Biden was after the "capacity" not the weapon itself. As he said from your citation

The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.

If someone sold a 9mm that only fired 7 shots, Biden wouldn't want to ban it.

Stop acting the fool.

You tell me. You are the one obsessed with a militia.

And yes, the SC has ruled that I am correct and you are full of shit.
Actually that decision was far from unanimous.

District of Columbia v. Heller, case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on June 26, 2008, held (5–4) that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to possess firearms independent of service in a state militia and to use firearms for traditionally lawful purposes, including self-defense within the home.

The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.

It's the number of shots, not the size or type of weapon that Biden was after.

Don't play the fool any more.

Actually that decision was far from unanimous.

District of Columbia v. Heller, case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on June 26, 2008, held (5–4) that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to possess firearms independent of service in a state militia and to use firearms for traditionally lawful purposes, including self-defense within the home.
So?

What about commenting why you lied about Biden wanting to ban 9mm pistols, when your own citation said he didn't care if it was a 9mm or a rifle, it was all about the number of bullets it could fire.

Which makes you a terrible liar.

What about commenting why you lied about Biden wanting to ban 9mm pistols, when your own citation said he didn't care if it was a 9mm or a rifle, it was all about the number of bullets it could fire.

Which makes you a terrible liar.
I didn’t lie. A 9mm has the ability to fire that many rounds. Read the first sentence where he clearly says “weapon”.

Your lies are exposed.

I didn’t lie. A 9mm has the ability to fire that many rounds. Read the first sentence where he clearly says “weapon”.

Your lies are exposed.
You could claim Biden wanted to ban just about anything. If you could put 100 bullets into an elephant, you could claim Biden wanted to ban elephants.

That Biden talked about the number of bullets, and not the caliber or type of weapon tells it all.

Liar, liar pants on fire.

If elephants could hold 100 bullets, Biden would ban them too.

He also wants to ban 9mm pistols.

You could claim Biden wanted to ban just about anything. If you could put 100 bullets into an elephant, you could claim Biden wanted to ban elephants.

That Biden talked about the number of bullets, and not the caliber or type of weapon tells it all.

Liar, liar pants on fire.
You lack of reading comprehension skills isn’t my problem.

You lack of reading comprehension skills isn’t my problem.
Your willingness to lie about everything isn't my problem.

Your own citation shows that you lied.

To quote "whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous".

Biden didn't care about the type of weapon, which means he wasn't out to ban the 9mm.

As I said if elephants could hold 100 bullets.

Your willingness to lie about everything isn't my problem.

Your own citation shows that you lied.

To quote "whether it's a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous".

Biden didn't care about the type of weapon, which means he wasn't out to ban the 9mm.

As I said if elephants could hold 100 bullets.
Have fun down your rabbit hole, Dumbass.

Your lies are exposed.
And if they instead banned high capacity magazines, ex: 15 round magazines, then Biden wouldn't ban 9mm handguns.

Which means you lied that Biden wanted to ban 9mm handguns.

The way Nostra's mind works (if you could call it that).

That if Biden wanted to ban assault rifles, you would claim that Biden wants to ban .22 rifles. Because they fall under semi-automatic rifles, just like assault rifles.

Twisted and evil.......

The way Nostra's mind works (if you could call it that).

That if Biden wanted to ban assault rifles, you would claim that Biden wants to ban .22 rifles. Because they fall under semi-automatic rifles, just like assault rifles.

Twisted and evil.......
Define “assault rifle”.

watch this.

Would this qualify?

1655516071826.png

Forum List

Back