Joe Biden Has At Least One Vote, Outside His Family

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is how you know someone is a full fledged card carrying cult member:

Joe Biden has Joy Reid's vote, no matter what. Any other cult members out there?

Joe Biden has Joy Reid's vote, no matter what. Any other cult members out there?
Aren't you the knuckleheads constantly whining about "context"? :)

"Reid made it clear her feelings about voting for Biden over Trump are mostly about the damage she thinks would come to the country if Trump were reelected".
"She said she doesn’t “even really particularly like” Biden or a significant amount of “his policy"

I would vote for Biden's head in a jar of liquid, like on Futurama, before I would vote for trump.

Would she vote for him if he shot someone on 5th Avenue or is that kind of cultism reserved for the trumptards?

Yes, she would. But, I don't know of anyone who has shot someone on 5th Ave. Do you?
Well, according to your fuhrer, you retards would vote for him even if he shot someone on 5th Ave.

Judging by the fact that he is a convicted criminal felon and you morons are still ga ga over him... your orange douchebag is right on this one.

Half the border will follow her. And they call us a cult 😂

Well, according to your fuhrer, you retards would vote for him even if he shot someone on 5th Ave.

Judging by the fact that he is a convicted criminal felon and you morons are still ga ga over him... your orange douchebag is right on this one.
1. He has not shot anyone on 5th ave and you can't prove he has

2. If he did shoot someone on 5th ave, you have no idea who his supporters would vote for

2. If he did shoot someone on 5th ave, you have no idea who his supporters would vote for
Again, retard...pay attention.

Based on the fact that the orange douchebag has yet to lose support among his retards even though he is a criminally convicted felon along with multiple other charges...

If, and when, the orange loser is found guilty of shooting someone, it is a good bet that his rabid cultist supporters will keep supporting him.

Get it? No? Read it a few times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck.

Again, retard...pay attention.

Based on the fact that the orange douchebag has yet to lose support among his retards even though he is a criminally convicted felon along with multiple other charges...

If, and when, the orange loser is found guilty of shooting someone, it is a good bet that his rabid cultist supporters will keep supporting him.

Get it? No? Read it a few times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck.
He is only a convicted felon because of you guys abusing your power in a kangaroo trial with a kangaroo judge. Why should that affect our decision?

That's the crazy part. You know no sane people would vote for someone who shot someone on 5th avenue. With cult members, nobody knows.

He is only a convicted felon because of you guys abusing your power in a kangaroo trial with a kangaroo judge. Why should that affect our decision?
See what I mean? And you have the nerve to call someone else a “full fledged card carrying cult member”. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank the Lord, you retards don’t get irony. Makes it so much funnier.

That's the crazy part. You know no sane people would vote for someone who shot someone on 5th avenue. With cult members, nobody knows.
Thanks for admitting you don't know. Maybe you are on the road to recovery but I highly doubt it. After all, you admitted you would vote for Biden, no matter what.

Thanks for admitting you don't know. Maybe you are on the road to recovery but I highly doubt it. After all, you admitted you would vote for Biden, no matter what.
Not knowing if MAGAs are capable of making the reasonable and sane choice is not a good thing.

Forum List

Back