Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

That's not what I said, you dumbass lying shit for brains leftard. Fuck you
Someone is upset.

Ok so not all Democrats are Nazis. Which ones are Nazis and which ones aren't Nazis? How do you distinguish them from each other?

So you can’t refute my claim.

If you find three examples of liberals condemning white people, then it proves that ALL liberals think that way. But if I find three examples of conservatives condemning black people, then that doesn’t count and you just say “nuh uh!”

Funny how your reasoning is inconsistent and you refuse to address why. It’s easier to just mash that funny rating instead of actually responding to what I said.

That’s because you’re a child and a partisan moron. You don’t know how to think.
So far I've given you 5 cites, I could give you 5 more, or 50 more; it doesn't matter, you don't care about facts. You're here to defend your Reich.
And you're not "liberals," there is nothing even remotely liberal about you. You're leftists, fascists.

So sensitive.

You reply to me and then run off like a scared little bitch when I respond.
You are boring - you have one - and only one response to anyone,

1662903713961.png

Hitler never had advisors like this.

Your white house staff.

Attachments

• gay-trans-biden-kjp-levine.jpg
    gay-trans-biden-kjp-levine.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 17
So far I've given you 5 cites, I could give you 5 more, or 50 more; it doesn't matter, you don't care about facts. You're here to defend your Reich.
I’ve already refuted this and you keep refusing to address my point. I’ll say it again for you and I’ll continue to shove it in your face until you grow the balls to actually answer me.

Your 3 or 5 examples of hate against white peoples doesn’t speak for the entire left-wing side of politics. I could find you 3 or 5 examples of conservatives hating black people. Does that mean that you all hate black people?

Why are these generalizations acceptable when you do them but not on when the other side does them? Why do you refuse to address your obvious partisan hypocrisy and inconsistent reasoning? You can go ahead and answer this time. Stop being a coward and address this.

Read back.
"Hitler was a much better person than Fuckwad Biden." Is that a comparison?

Hitler took a country with a broken financial system and starving people. He turned it into an economic powerhouse. Biden took an economic powerhouse and shattered the financial system putting the people into bread lines and starving babies.

Anything terrible you want to say about Hitler, please do. I will agree 100%. He was the devil himself, the most evil demonic, monstrous semi human to ever exist. I agree. Biden is worse.
Well when the stormtrooper boot fits wear it.

I’ve already refuted this and you keep refusing to address my point. I’ll say it again for you and I’ll continue to shove it in your face until you grow the balls to actually answer me.

Your 3 or 5 examples of hate against white peoples doesn’t speak for the entire left-wing side of politics. I could find you 3 or 5 examples of conservatives hating black people. Does that mean that you all hate black people?

Why are these generalizations acceptable when you do them but not on when the other side does them? Why do you refuse to address your obvious partisan hypocrisy and inconsistent reasoning? You can go ahead and answer this time. Stop being a coward and address this.
Oh bless your heart but when you racists believe blacks have a hard time having an ID or can't find dmv it shows just how racist you are

Well when the stormtrooper boot fits wear it.
You do not refute that Biden is worse than Hitler. Wise decision. Instead you launch into some kind of name calling against me. Is this because you realize that Hitler is a better and wiser person than Biden?

Take another look at the lunatics Biden has as his advisors.

You do not refute that Biden is worse than Hitler. Wise decision. Instead you launch into some kind of name calling against me. Is this because you realize that Hitler is a better and wiser person than Biden?

Take another look at the lunatics Biden has as his advisors.
Excuse me? What made you believe my comment was directed to you? It wasn't it was directed to Biden and his supporters

No it isn't at least on the Republican side don't defend someone who speaks racist crap. Unlike democrats they defend or ignore the racist views of other democrats.
Yea right. I see racist comments from conservatives around here all the time. You guys don’t say shit to them.

Forum List

Back